Omg ladies it's there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_09072017_211738.jpg
    IMG_09072017_211738.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_09072017_213154.jpg
    IMG_09072017_213154.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
Yes, top is opk, bottom is the hpt. Ty hun!

Congrats again kiwi! Cant wait to hear whats going on at your scan x

Have you tested anymore kiwi? I'm just thinking it might be good to as the line on that test is a little bent. Xx

I'm 4-5dpo been feeling quite crampy and having sore boobs and also a little wet (tmi) so I'm hoping all good signs!!

Aww poor kiwi has been scared out of the pregnancy test gallery i meant to warn her here they will eat you alive in there!!

Congrats kiwi!

Good luck Claire!

Yea, whats up with the pregnancy test gallery, they seem a bit aggressive over there lol.

I just think some people got a bit frustrated as kiwi at times was quite blunt but obviously this is due to the stress of it all. I hope she's ok. X

7dpo feeling quite wet still which is normally the first sign for me but I don't want to get my hopes up! 😱

Ladies :cry:. This is so messed up. So I went to the ER cuz I was tired of waiting. I still had trouble finding an Obgyn that was willing to work with me. Anyway, I convinced them to do an ultrasound. Well.. i have sad news. I had an ovarian cyst (wasn't painful like the other 3 I had in my life) and they said it can produce hcg and cause false pregnancy symptoms and false positive tests?????!!!!!!!?????? Since when??? It cant even be detected by blood and i would have never known if I didn't force them to do an ultrasound.

I am so sad :cry::cry::cry:. Thanks for supporting me through this ladies.

The good news is..... if there is any..... They said my egg was about to burst. Also, now I won't be confused on ovulation. It lines up with my normal cycle today. I am assuming the opk were caused by the cyst too.

Sorry Hun! I wish you all the luck for this cycle!!!! So get bedding!!!! Fx. X

Got a faint line today on a Superdrug test but I'm worried it could be an evap!
IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

Still not seen ur testing thread! Not another superdrug im really starting to think theres summat up with them!

So sorry kiwi. I did think it might be a cyst ur symptons were so similar to mine :(

Of course but not seeing much. I have a testing thread called back again 7dpo. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->