light hearted ttc

That sucks claire and so do those superdrug im glad i never wasted money on them!

Yeah I'm not buying those again! The line on it was even pink! 😡 Il stick to my ic and frer!
I've started taking soy isoflavones to see if it will shorten my cycle so fx!

awww I'm sorry Claire.

I'm in Canada visiting my family, its been great but in someways not. My dh is trying to cause trouble between my sister and I :( Just bad mouthing me and lying. I hate it... but I can't do anything about it. Anytime I say anything to my family they just come up with another excuse.

Hi ladies!
I hope you're all well.
Just to let you know, I had a little boy on Saturday morning after a 5 and a half hour labour! I was planning on having a natural water birth again, but the pain was just too much and I had an epidural. Wowee, it was amazing! The midwife said she had never had anyone laughing through labour and pushing before! The pushing part was only 11 minutes long!
His name is Arthur and he was 6lb 5oz. He is an absolute dream and sleeps most of the time, for now!

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3045.jpg
    IMG_3045.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
Congrats Blondie! He's so precious!

How is everyone else doing? Cant believe I am 30 wks already! 9 more weeks to go since I'll need to be induced by 39 wks if he doesnt come by then. I did a lot of nesting yesterday and cleaned my entire house! Hoping to keep it neat and tidy until...well forever lol. It hard with 2 little ones running around but I just have to pick up often. I am beginning to get nervous and this little boy is getting soo active!

This is his u/s pic at 28 wks, closer to 29. I get another one at 32 wks and 36 wks. He weighed 2 lb 4 oz at that u/s.

Attachments

• 28 wks.jpg
    28 wks.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow congrats Susi! (Hope i got ur name right lol) so he was a little early then?! Cant believe hes here already!
Great scan lilly i hope he stays put for u till its time!
Hope ur ok ashley, how do u mean they make an excuse? For him? Things are pretty bad between the oh and i too but we have a week long family holiday to survive starting tomorrow!! Hes being nice atm but it just feels like too little too late i think im starting to lose my feelings for him :(

Wow lily can't believe your already 30weeks!! Time is flying!! Do you have a name picked out yet? Xx

Awwww congrats blondie he's beautiful :) xx

Not long left lily eeeek lovely scan pic 😃

Afm im 37weeks on Saturday time seems to b going soooo fast still need to sort nursery and pack hospital bag not organised at all I can't wait to have him tho so excited :)

Hope u r all well x

Sky wow 37weeks!! I'm so jealous lol. We're your babies early or late? Xx

Only 3 more weeks Hailey! You must be excited to meet your baby boy!

Claire - His name is Theodore, dh picked out the name himself and I agreed to it since I didnt have any names in mind.

Awww Theodore Is lovely :)

My babies hav all been late so far a week late then 12days late and 3 days late but all been girls so we will see if any different being a boy lol where yours late? Early?

1st 2 weeks early, 2nd 8 days late, 3rd 1 day early, 4th 5 days early & 5th 5 days late. X

Aww, thanks. The name grew on me. I didnt think of it, but I also didnt have any names in mind either so I said why not.

My first was born at 32 wks, but it was due to an infection. Second 4.5 wks early due to short cervix. All my babies are meant to be early it seems lol. I will be stopping the progesterone shots at 36 wks, we'll see if he's a stubborn one and want to keep baking until induction or if he's coming within days of stopping the shot.

Blondie, awww congratulations!! Arthur is gorgeous!!!

Wow Hayley and Lily!! You guys are gonna be next having babies!! :)

AFM... things are still stressful between dh and I... still in Canada enjoying being with my family :)

Wow so jealous here all the babies and bumps! Hayley im toughing it out on holiday with the oh too! We made it about a week till falling out which was good going i spose. Packing tomorrow and leaving sat which will be stressful!!

Me too! I want a bump!! Lol.
Ashley sorry things arnt great, maybe counciling would be something to consider?

Jo hope you've had a nice time! Are you guys back to living with each other again? Have I got that right? Xx

Not really he stays at the caravan a lot still. He normally stops a few days at home then a day or 2 away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->