light hearted ttc

Your mom's response made me angry. Who in the world would say that to their daughter? Reminds me of a short clip I watched a while back about domestic abuse. The daughter was constantly being physically abused by her husband and she couldnt take it any longer so she called her parents for help. She sounded so desperate on the phone and asked her parents to please help her and take her home. The parents were like "well, you're married now so you have to work it out between you two. It'll be ok." The daughter kept begging and crying and suddenly the phone went quiet, her husband shot her to death.

I know your case is not as severe, but its still emotional abuse and your mom is being dismissive. It sounds like she's afraid you're gonna come knocking on her door or something and she'll have to deal with the responsibility. If I had a daughter and her husband treated her that way, I'd probably come and punch him straight in the face and take my daughter home.

Its a totally insane response isnt it?! I was shocked too. We support you ashley dont worry xxx

How is everyone doing? Cant believe I am 35 weeks today! Have a feeling I will be able to make it to full term this time. Jayden was born at 35+3 last time, and this baby has no signs or symptoms of coming anytime soon, so lets hope.

I had a growth scan today, he was measuring 2 weeks behind and weighing 4 lb 11 oz. Doc said it could be off by 2 lbs so hopefully he's actually bigger. Here's a pic of his chubby cheeks, I cant believe he's only 4 lb 11 oz!

Attachments

• 21248242_10212871604880125_1157506588909819765_o.jpg
    21248242_10212871604880125_1157506588909819765_o.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Yupe, counting down the days now! We're going to the beach on Sunday for labor day weekend after we come home I'll probably just stay in bed til he gets here.

Wow so close! Hope he stays put a few weeks longer! I cant make out the pic tho tbh lol x

Haha, yea I guess it would be hard to make it out. I think I would have trouble seeing it too if the tech didnt point it out to me. Hoping to make it to 37 weeks at least. 39 is the max I can go anyways.

I'll post a bump pic in a minute claire.

How is everyone else doing? I think I am the only one pregnant atm, as everything else seems to have had their babies already.

Here's my 35 week bump! I know I look really small, thats probably why he's measuring small as well. I am still under my pre pregnancy weight although Im eating whatever I want. Oh well, guess I'll try to fatten him up when he's outside lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0488_crop.jpg
    IMG_0488_crop.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
I was at the beach with my family, met up with my sisters and their hubbies..

It was an ok vacation, a bit hectic, I don't really feel relaxed. My DH hated it, didn't want to socialize with anyone, like my brother in laws were trying hard to include him in things and make him happy but he'd have no part. :wacko: and then we left yesterday and he tells me that he is never going back there and I think he might not let me and the kids back there either :(

Hi ladies hope u r all well, I had my baby boy 9days late 8lb 11oz absolutely perfect so worth the wait he's 5 days old now called zak love him so much our family is well and truly complete now

Attachments

• _20170902_113308.jpg
    _20170902_113308.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Ahh congratulations he is precious!!! I want one!! Lol xxxx

Ahhh hayley he is soooo adorable! Congrats! Well jealous here too lol x

Awww he is gorgeous!! Congratulations :)

Lily you'll be next!! :)

I'll be induced a week early, if he doesnt come on his own so only 23 days left. I cant believe it!

I feel like your pregnancy just flew by Lily!!

I had a dream about babies... it made me so sad!

I have started getting rid of baby things, my hubby is against having another baby, so I figure at least it'll clear up more space. But I am still sad.

Jo - I have stupid gestational diabetes. I'm going to see if he'll let me go to 40 wks. My ob hasn't mentioned anything, but the high risk doc said she recommends it.

Claire- I just saw your ticker! Congrats huh!

Ashley- sorry you're feeling sad. Maybe you can start trying again once and if your relationship improves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->