light hearted ttc

:o Are you pregnant Claire?! Congratulations!! :)

Lily, I'm so down about my marriage right now, anytime I think I can work through my marriage he starts lying to me and being a jerk. I'm so un-attracted to him right now... I don't know if I will ever become attracted to him again.

You never kno what may happen ashley dont be sad :hugs: just keep a few special things you like the best x
Congrats again rics soooo pleased for you!!

I get that totally ashely - every time i fall for it and think maybe we will be ok he lets me down again or raises his voice and im back to square one. I have found the best way is just to not let it bother me and not get too close emotionally so im not as hurt everytime it goes wrong x

Lily, how are you? Any news??

Claire, how are you feeling?

So after DH tells me to get rid of baby things I have started to slowly, then he tells the girls that there might be another baby one day... :wacko:
I mean yes I'd love another baby, but right now the attraction for my hubby is at a zero.

Ashley thats crazy, why would he say that to them and not you? Sorry if this is a bit personal but how long has it been now since uv slept together?
My relationship is on the rocks again, why iv been mia this week sorry! Hes been so agressive towards me again i think that may be it this time :(

Ashley it sounds to me like it's a control thing! Have you had a conversation yet about the state of your marriage? Are there any good times? Xx
Jo sorry your having s hard time too! Definitely don't stand for him being aggressive that's not on xx

I'm ok thanks Ashley feeling very bloated but positive about this pregnancy I had a scan on Tuesday and they put me forward a week and I have another in 2 weeks. 😃

Lily how's you? Xx

Jo, its ok I don't mind telling all on this forum! :haha: the last time we dtd was either sept or oct 2015.... so like two years ago, and its been even longer since we'd kiss... like before I was pregnant with Cassidy was the last time we kissed :nope: then he just told me he didn't like it.

I tried talking to him last year about our marriage and that was when he had freaked out at me. First saying everything was fine and why would I even say that. Then started accusing me of cheating on him, all because he read my diary where I just put down that occasionally I crush on random people... which is true sometimes it'll be some waiter or something like I'll never see them again. Then after that he kept asking me if I wanted a divorce, and I told him that I will not start anything that I want to work things out.
Now every now and then he tells me we need to talk but wont exactly tell me WHAT it is, like I will ask him and he wont tell me!! He'll just tell me that I know. But I need to know what exactly it is he wants to discuss. Then he started whining about how we never chat online anymore(We met online) and I'm like we're in person.... we can never go back to chatting online!
There hasn't been any good times in a long while :cry: Like before when I loved him I felt unwanted and ugly, like he NEVER wanted anything physical if I even tried to hug him in bed or cuddle up to him he'd push me away or walk out of the room. Like this went on for YEARS, until finally in 2015, something changed and I just fell out of love with him. :nope:
I know he is controlling but I don't know how to deal with it. Because anytime I confront him on anything he'll tell me no that's not true, then I end up feeling dumb.
Sorry for this long whiny rant!

Oh Ashley it's sounds awful I'm so sorry!! Something has to change you deserve to be happy! Find out what help your untitled too and make a plan. Xx

Hi ladies! I've been so preoccupied these last few days and just waiting for this baby to come. I wish I didnt have to rush him, but doc already said I will need an induction if he doesnt come at 39 weeks due to GD. Damn GD. On thursday I had a cervical exam and he said I am 2 cm dilated and very soft so he thinks baby can come any day now. I will be 37+3 tomorrow and not really feeling anything, not even braxton hicks so we'll see.

Sorry you're going through all that Ashley, and I agree with the others, it sounds like a very miserable way to live. Not dtd for 2 years?? I thought my husband and I were bad enough because we can go 6 months without dtd. I hope you get things sorted out soon because it sounds so stressful.

Glad this pregnancy looks positive for you Claire and its awesome you were able to have an appointment so soon! Hope everything continues to go well!

Lily, how are you?? I keep coming here waiting for news of your baby's arrival! :)

Claire, are things still good?

So started the kids in dance lessons, Cassidy my oldest loves it! Of course she'd never admit it :haha: while my youngest Rose cries through it all... I felt horrible leaving her in the room (I could watch from the door) but she just cried the entire time the teacher just had to carry her. I know socialization is good for them, they need it, but I dunno about Rose, maybe I babied her too much? Or she is just more clingy to me? I'm not sure. DH says she MUST attend because he paid for it. Yet I don't want to force them into something they don't like.
Did I mention that I homeschool my kids? Cassidy is now in kindergarten and can read probably more than 50 words now... it makes me so proud :happydance: And Rose is starting preschool work which she enjoys and I think she feels like she needs to compete with her older sister.

Hi Ashley, 38 weeks today and no signs of baby yet. I think I am losing bits of my mucous plug though. I see my ob tomorrow and he'll check to see how dilated I am now. Last time I was 2 cm.

Aww glad that Cassidy is enjoying the dance class. I'm pretty sure Rose will adjust to it in a matter of time. Do you think she absolutely hates it, or she's just scared the first few days?

I always wanted to home school my kids but I dont think I can do it. I did some teaching, but nothing vigorous. Zachary does know how to spell and read some words though, so he's not entirely clueless.

Ashley sounds like Cassidy is doing great and rose probably just needs to get used to it. I don't no how you guys homeschool! I love my kids but I like the break too plus I'd be rubbish at it! Lol.

Lily oh wow not long now!!! Exciting!! Have you decided on a birth plan?

I'm doing fine thank you! Boobs are very sore and I'm tired and cranky lol. But I will be glad once Wednesday has come so I no bubba is ok. X

Lily, I saw the pics on facebook!! Congratulations!! :)

I feel like Rose just needs to get used to people in general, like she doesn't even like other kids. And its odd like both my kids got the same socialization. Yet Rose just doesn't seem to like people. :wacko:
I know it doesn't help that I can't seem to keep any sort of social life where I live. I'm just to the point where I can't be bothered to chase anyone.. everyone is just too busy.

I actually enjoy homeschooling, it gives me something to do... I hate doing nothing! Weekends drive me crazy because DH doesn't want to do ANYTHING even to go out for an hour he acts like he is just SO exhausted from it :dohh: We're still clashing in so many areas it is really difficult to remain civil even though I'm trying my best for the kids sake.

Thanks Ashley!

I was induced and gave birth on 9/22. He came out weighing 6 lb 3 oz at 38w3d and was perfectly healthy! He came home same time as me on Sunday. We are adjusting right now. I am sleep deprived because I have to pump/nurse every 2 hours. He wakes up every 2 hours to eat despite me giving him 3 oz. I also think I am suffering from the baby blues. I get so moody and cant enjoy anything and I feel trapped inside the home. Not to mention we'll be facing 8 months of rain starting on friday it looks like which will make me feel even more crappy. Hope I get over this phase soon, its no fun.

Congratulations!! Sorry you feel down but make sure you talk to someone if it continues xxx

awww Lily, I remember those cooped up moments! its hard at the time, but it goes by quickly!

Congrats Lily i hope u beat the baby blues just have a lovely snuggly winter enjoying your newborn :hugs:

Sorry iv been mia some serious shit has kicked off at home. After days of verbal abuse fron the oh it ended with him smashing jamies bed rail, then when i locked myself in the bathroom (kids in the bath) he kicked the door in and broke the lock off. Callrd my mom and he continued being abusive to her until he went to bed, telling me i couldnt sleep in the bed tonight. We upped and left the next day but are now back in the house after he handed over his key. Ben in touch with domestic violence helpline and police too. Now waiting on mediation so he can have access to the kids :(

Oh jo how awful! Welldone you for being strong and kicking him out! Bless them they must have been scared! I hope your ok!! Xxxxx

Oh how scary Jo! I'm sorry you had to go through all that :( Do you think its safe for him to have access to the kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->