light hearted ttc

lol thats funny. I think DH wouldnt turn down dtd. Well unless he is very sleepy :haha: But the tables have turned completely. Usually its us women saying not tonight now its our men who are saying hunnie not tonight :rofl: classic

:rofl: that is so true. Even DH noticed. He use to complain about having too much sex just to make a baby :rofl: Im like fine just act like you're not now let's go :rofl:

i gotta tell u tho im slightly glad im past ov lol think im just as warn out as oh is and it will b nice 2 go 2 sleep without cum running down my leg :rofl:

:haha: you girls crack me up!! Yeah I too am happy I'm past ovulation!

My dh is so funny about the whole BD thing... before we were married he was all like "You'll get pregnant after the first month"(funny enough I did but mced..) and I NEVER in my life thought I would be the one demanding :sex: but now that we're TTC... hes always like "oh I'm too tired it was a long day" :wacko: "I've got a headache" :haha: YES hes used that line on me a few times!!

wow not the headache excuse. DH TRIED to use that and i still pounced on him.

oh has said i can dtd if i give him a massage hmmmmm let me think about naaa ur alright lol

lol yea definitely would do the same! Mine is trying to do the oh i'm tired excuse atm and i'm just saying to him. I don't care. Tonight we dtd! :rofl:

thats how you got to be when it comes to ttc. show no mercy :rofl:

oh i wont hehehe although tbh i'm not in the mood either after hearing that our miscarriage was a girl but, without dtd there won't be any BFPs!!!

I seem to have got in the good books by letting him watch his favourite show so there'll be no excuse!!!

yay i guess we all will be busy bees tonight :happydance:

oh he is just doing it so its an excuse to not dtd

Does anyone find the prenatal vitamins taste nasty?? bllleeeecchh!!

Ive got some folic acid that you just take like a tablet although i keep forgetting

yes i think prenatals are disgusting. It has this plastic sweet nasty taste to it.

Im like sheeps. frolic acid if i remember to take it!! Tastes ok tho as just have to swallow the tablet. :)

well ladies i got good news. Looks like DH and I will be dtd tonight :happydance: He called before he just came home and he said all he want to do is have sex and play video games :rofl: Which is fine with me AND we are going to krispy kreme to get some delicious original glazed doughnuts yummy. He said those will strengthen him for the sex later :rofl: Well atleast i dont have to try and get him in the mood tonight thank goodness because if it was up to me, it would be a no go tonight :rofl: Also DH is off wednesday and thursday so lets see whats happen for the following days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->