light hearted ttc

:rofl: i have a feeling we just might get ur bfps around the same time :) that wud b awesome december please!!! lol

hello samantha :wave: welcome hunni of course there is room 4 1 more hope u enjoy our chatting.. mainly about dtd and moaning obout our other halfs :haha:

I hope we get our bfps at the same time we could be a bump trio!

i hope we all get our december bfps!!!

welcome samantha!! nice to have another lady join our thread! Get ready for fun in the sun and laughs well more like fun in front of the computer while sitting under a light :rofl:

:rofl: i have a feeling we just might get ur bfps around the same time :) that wud b awesome december please!!! lol

hello samantha :wave: welcome hunni of course there is room 4 1 more hope u enjoy our chatting.. mainly about dtd and moaning obout our other halfs :haha:

sounds good...:coffee:
Its nice to have a light hearted chat about ttc....it can all get a bit depressing at times..

yes it can be depressing at times especially when you are working so hard to get something you want so bad but its just not happening as quickly as you thought it would.

:rofl: Just come back after going to see my mum and dad and LOL about the still chatting whilst in labour!

Hi Samantha!! :hugs:

and I don't think one night will affect it Skyraa. As long as there is some spermies there then you have a chance!!! :-D

oo interesting about your readings! I've just had another one (yes i'm addicted!!) who said that she sees a pregnancy in the next 8 months! Sooo hopefully i'll get my bfp around you ladies and the labour talks can become a reality! :haha:

I was talking to that psyhic who predicted 4 babies and she actually said that she could feel that I had recently lost a baby (something which me and my OH are certain happened!) she said that I was about 2-3 weeks and it would have been a girl :cry: got pretty upset at that point, hence the spur of the moment trip to my folks. It's upsetting but what was meant to be is meant to be.

Hopefully I didn't put a downer on the convo there. Sorry! :-S

x

yep...its strange how we spend our whole teenage life doing our best to not get pregnant...then when the time comes, it takes longer than we ever thought it would :shrug:

That is so true samantha. I hate to think of all the time that we spent trying not to get pregnant! I know the time wasn't right but just keep thinking gosh I should of started TTC ages ago! lol!

:)

ttc-dont worry it could never be a downer. This is what we are here for. So that psychic was spot on. Hmm maybe you will have around 4 children. I know thats what DH and I want so hopefully it will ahppen. Also yes the readings were interesting. I totally forgot about them until i was reading into my ttc journal and noticed them which is probably another sign. Also FXed we all get bfps around the same time more likely december bfps...just saying :blush:

Samantha-You are so right :haha: We try so hard not to get pregnant while we are teenagers and the minute we can now try, it seems like the impossible. Im like hey i thought it only took one time to happen....school and parents lied to me :rofl:

Im like hey i thought it only took one time to happen....school and parents lied to me :rofl:

:rofl: that is soo true!

In a way I sure hope she is right but i'm a bit put off by 4 babies! But if that happens then I'll love each and every one of them :-D

C'MON BFPs!! :haha: would be a great xmas present for us all!

i guess thats for some women but it surely doesnt apply to me :haha: But im going to keep bd until it happens :rofl:

iv put all our names in the title thread we r now that chat alot up 4 ladies :haha:

welcome bk ttc, i hope i got enough sperms pretty sure i must of lol will b no dtd 4 me tonight i need a rest lol

samantha yep ttc can b very stressful at the best of times so its good 2 have ladies u can chat 2 on here coz men just dont get it lol!!

yay :happydance: just saw the list and that reminds me where is josephine? Also we already getting a long list yay

Same here i was feeling so sleepy and bored and ever since i talked to you ladies i have been laughing most of my day and just remembered i got to clean up :dohh: :rofl:

iv put all our names in the title thread we r now that chat alot up 4 ladies :haha:!

:rofl: just looked at the list. :-D good times hehehe.

I don't blame you, sometimes you just need a rest from the BDing :haha: Although, me and my OH will be dtd tonight. I've felt some twinging on the left side of my womb today so today might be the day! Either way, we will be continuing our plan of dtd every 2/3 days even though I must admit, sometimes i'm just not in the mood :haha:

iv put all our names in the title thread we r now that chat alot up 4 ladies :haha:!

:rofl: just looked at the list. :-D good times hehehe.

I don't blame you, sometimes you just need a rest from the BDing :haha: Although, me and my OH will be dtd tonight. I've felt some twinging on the left side of my womb today so today might be the day! Either way, we will be continuing our plan of dtd every 2/3 days even though I must admit, sometimes i'm just not in the mood :haha:

go girl jump on oh :haha: my oh just said look do u mind if we dont have sex 2night im shattered god how the tables hav defo turned lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->