light pink...!!!?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Well i went to restroom about 1 1/2 hours ago and when i wiped there was a light light light tint of pink on the tp .. i tried to show OH but he said he couldnt see it... so i laid down a took a nap and when i woke up just now went pee again and wiped and saw a small very very very light pink ting spot on the paper and showed OH again and he at first said i still dont see it.. so i lifted it in the light and showed him again and he said " o , ya i can see now but barly"

Im almost 10 weeks whats going on im very worried??????? am i losing my :baby:

maybe see our doctor,
but i think its normal as long as it isnt heavy & constant,
hope everything is ok =]

If its light pink and just a dot i am sure its ok. I think the only cause for alarm is when it is red or heavy. But take it easy for a day or two just to be sure and maybe phone yoru dr. I hope all is ok!

Hope all is well, sending good vibes your way.
By the sounds of it, it's just normal. I wouldn't be worried until it gets darker or heavier.

I saw a comment on this forum before that someones midwife said unless its visible in the toilet or on your underwear then its nothing to worry about.Hope everything goes ok and will keep you and baby in my prayers x

On Saturday I went to the loo and when I wiped I had bright red watery blood. After two wipes it turned brown like old blood Midwife said no worry unless its painful or heavy. The brown continued for most of the day and then turned into pink cm. Never any pain and now it's gone completely. I'm also 10 weeks. I'm just putting it down to one of those things. Scary as it is some people bleed lots and have healthy babies.
If you're really worried go to your docor EPAU and try and get a scan. Good luck and :hugs:

i wouldnt worry, i had this on and off for the first 13 weeks when pregnant with my son. Each time it happened the doc did ask me to come in and get checked out just to be on the safe side, i had a few scans because of it but they never found any reason, apparently sometimes it just happens! as mentioned by the other girls if its not painful and bright red its fine!
Good luck, and maybe see your doc just for peace of mind
xx

Ive wiped pink/brown cm yesterday and today and am slightly worried. This post has reassured me a little. Its awful as it looks like the spotting i normally get before AF comes, so have been so worried.
Sounds like its normal. I try and focus on all the growing that my uterus is doing, its no surprise we might lose a little old blood with all that stretching going on!

Well i also forgot that my doc had put me on the store brand yeast infection cream suppositories and you gotta put it on this plastic thing and put it up as far as you can and it kind hurt ( they didnt stay in either) but later last night i decided to go look back at the plastic thing and there was a small amount of red blood on it.. so i think it may have cut me or something

Well i also forgot that my doc had put me on the store brand yeast infection cream suppositories and you gotta put it on this plastic thing and put it up as far as you can and it kind hurt ( they didnt stay in either) but later last night i decided to go look back at the plastic thing and there was a small amount of red blood on it.. so i think it may have cut me or something

oh well its probably just that then - i wouldnt worry too much if i was you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->