lightbleed af or ib? ttc

Peggybooo

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I hope there`s someone out there who is in the same boat as me. Sorry if this is gonna be long but I wana write down everything so that I can get better answers too.

Lmp or wht i think that is : dec16

Hubby and me did bd on dec28 according to o calculator that`s my fertile day. 1st week of january, feeling sick, not in the mood, lost appetite.

Jan 8 brown blood when I pee and wipe.went to the doctor and found out i have uti.

Jan14: cd30 af not showing. Still seeing brown blood with little clots when I pee and wipe. Went back to the doctor. did urine test. Bfn.

Jan16: watery blood with little clots when i pee. Believed this af. Put on pad. Pad lasted for a whole day without filling it. Tmi guys. Changed pad to see if there is going to be more blood.

Went to bathroom little blood only middle of pad. 2 days light bleeding. Seeing blood most only when i pee and not on pad.

I moved on coz I believed that is af.

Jan18 no more blood.

Jan20: i felt like something is pinching my uterus esp on the left side. Still feeling it a lot until today. Weird!

Jan 21 something like electricity hit my breast to my nipples. Very tingly sensation

The weirdest part is. My breast are not sore, but those tingly sensations never went away.

My uterus feels tight when I pee and always cramping but not painful. Just an awkward feeling.

My o pains are way too painful, i always drink aspirin when i oed. That is not the feeling i have right now.

Im not sure if this is m/s bcoz i have gerd and vomitting is normal for me. Heartburn too.

Another weird thing is. I only get I pimple days before af. 1 inside the nose. Now af is mot until 2 weeks but I have 4 pimples on my chin, 2 on my cheek and 1 on my forehead!

I love to eat, but currently losing my appetite. Smell of food does not appeal to me. Almost gagged when I smell people`s perfumes.But craving for the smell of hubby`s nape and armpit. Lol.

Been feeling dizzy everytime I get up.

Im a major crybaby and overly sensitive. Now it is the other way around. Usually when hubby is mad, i cry automatically. Last time he got mad, I snapped at him and walked out the room.

Cm is very wet and creamy white. Cp is high, soft and closed.

Yesterday I laughed so hard and there is a sharp twinge in my uterus.

Ive never had this much weird feeling before.

My pms symptoms are just tender breast and goes away on af day.

This time boobs are not tender but the tingly electric sensation never went away.

Dull uterine cramp from jan20 until today jan30.
Hubby and I not ttc, but I wanna be preggers so he would stop gambling.

Im scared to test coz i dnt wna see bfn again.

Sorry if this is so long. I just need insights or if someone has been feeling the same way that led to bfp

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE!!

The only way you'll know is if you test I'm afraid.

Is your OH actually on board with having a baby though? It seems a bit extreme to want a baby to stop your OH gambling.

The only way you'll know is if you test I'm afraid.

Is your OH actually on board with having a baby though? It seems a bit extreme to want a baby to stop your OH gambling.

Hi Button! We've talked about it.He is ready He mentioned that he will stop gambling if ever I will get pregnant. So that got me thinking and praying to be preggers. But him being a gambler is not the main reason I want a baby.

We have an 8 year old son and we're ready to give him someone to play with. :)

I will still give it a week before I test just to be sure. :) thanks!

I'm the opposite. I test a lot so I'm used to BFNs, when I got my BFP with my DS I was so shocked to actually see a second line.

Wow! I really wanna have a baby this time. I'm scared to see a bfn. But I think I will be shocked too if I will see a bfp. :) Hopefully I will get it this time.

just an update. I'm at work right now and asked if I could go to lunch early. My co worker asked me how many babies I'm carrying since I'm always hungry and how far long am I. The weird thing is, it's a guy who asked me that. Silly! Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and test when I get home. FX!

Hi button! i did test. it was bfn :( I think it's just my crazy hormones that is doing this to my body. I"m just wondering right after my lmp i"ve been having this silly tingly breast sensation and mild cramps up until now and my breast already is getting sore. this is the only cycle I've felt like that.

This could be pms though. But I'm still hoping this could be something else.

Goodluck to both of us and loads of baby dust for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->