Lighterlife???

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this with success and can u tell me how much it will cost?

thanks xx

Its about 65 a week. It can give you very quick results, but is incredibly hard to stick to, has bad side effects and you have to be very disciplined with it x

My sister did it and lost 4 stone very very fast but it went back on once she was back to the normal eating............

It cost her 45 a week but that was about 3 year ago xx

Ive done and know several people who do lighterlife and the cambridge diet.
Lighter life is about 65 a week
Camberidge just under 40 depending who/where you go

They are both very hard very intense diets. Which give you very quick results IF you stick to them to the letter. There is no point in doing these if your a diet cheater, as youll actuall not loose any weight on them. I relys on you sticking to them to the letter.

Although i know people who have lost anywhere from 1 stone to 10 ina very short perios of time, i dont know one single person who has kept the weight off. Basically its an expense hard quick fit which like any it doesnt work in the long term

However ive dont it 3 times (the cambridge) but basically its impossible to keep the weight off. My friends is one of the 'examples' they show you as she lost 10 stone in 9 months. But what they dont tell you is a year and a half later shes 11 stone heavier again (if not more, but i darent ask!)

If you fancy giving it a try id say go for it, just dont expect the weight not to creep back

Unlike LL the Cambridge diet has a maintance plan type thing to help you keep the weight off.

Im doing cambridge at the moment and im very very happy with it. The way I see it is im spending £30-40 a week im not gonna pay to loose weight to put it back on again xx

£66 per week. My Auntie is doing it and she looks great! shes lost 3 1/2 stone in 3 months. Not sure if I could do it, would love to be able to!

Its bloody hard work but can be done. My mum did it for 7 months and lost over 5 stone, went from a size 22 to a 12 but has since gone up to a 16 although shes kept most of it off. Incredibly hard to stick to though, you need a lot of willpower

Thanks girls, im lookin into the cambridge one now as its cheaper lol but thanks for the advice girlies! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->