Lightning crotch in the early weeks

Powell130

Reaction score
Anyone else?? I remember it happening with our son but it wasnt until towards the end of third tri..

What gives??

With my first baby, that was my first symptom! It was my first symptom with my fourth (current), too. With the others, I didn't get it until second Tri. I'm not sure what made it come earlier or later, but I considered it a good sign of a healthy pregnancy! ;)

What is lightning crotch lol, like the shooting pains down the sides of it?? I'm clueless lmao

Purelygemini if you're not a FTM you probably remember it from 3rd tri...its the shooting pain that goes up your uterus. It feels pretty much exactly how it sounds lol it happened with our son like when he would headbutt my cervix it felt like but I cant, for the life of me, figurr out why it would be happening so soon this go 'round lol

I believe that it can be our cervix changing or moving early on. I have gotten it too early on, but mostly later on. It will even more noticeable if you have SPD.

how early does this happen..you guys said early pregnancy sign...im only 3dpo prolly but have been having like stabby sharp pains in cervix/hooha randomly today...I dont remember this last few cycles

Ahh okay yeah this is my third and I have occasionally had that feeling, I think it may have been more often when I was very freshly pregnant, with all the cramping and pulling pains. Fun times lol!

Its different than that tho lol its more in the cervix

I had this as a very early sign with my first 2 pregnancies. In fact, it's what made me decide to test with DS2 as I vividly remembered that feeling from the first time. I've not had it yet with this pregnancy and that's got me worrying that something isn't right this time.

Im cautiously 5wks 3 days and I was sat down with the kids last week and had the shooting needle like pain in the crotch and thats when I thought "mm maybe I am pregnant" Not had it for about 4-5 days though, just feel constantly sick the past 2 days x

Haven't had it yet this time but my first sign to test was SPD. Crazy getting SPD before a bfp!

I'm getting this also...to the point I have to get up from a sitting position slowly or it gets worse. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->