Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Does any1 have their BPD(head reading) numbers for around 18 weeks?

My BPD is 3.9cm and that was the reading she was refering to as small..I have read a bit online and 4.2cm seems to be the norm al 18 weeks..I don't see how 2mm can be such a worry?

Also forgot to mention she also noticed a 'placental lake', some sites say not to worry other say high risk...anyone heard of this before??

So I went back and looked at the first page to see all of the "teams". They are very heavy blue! I did notice one that didn't have a team that announced yesterday that it was a boy. So who still doesn't know that is going to find out and is active on this thread? There are a lot of names on the list that I don't think even read this thread.

I still don't know! My scan is Friday, so I will update then!

Lady, I had a friend with placenta lake. She said it was that there was maternal blood pockets in the placenta and that it didn't cause any problems. She had another scan at 24 weeks just to make sure all was well and they just checked her more.

Lady- Congrats on team blue!!! I cant believe all the boys we have! Were are all the girls hiding??? LOL As for the head measurement, im sorry but i dont remember what Masons was but 2mm sounds like nothing to be off!! The tech. could have easily made a mistake and measured 2mm short! I bet your Dr. wont be worried at all about it.

Maze- Sorry to hear about your heart issue! Hopefully the results come back normal, i know i have had issues with palpation's all my life and all the results have come back normal. FX!

Good luck to all the ladies with scans this week! Cant wait to hear the updates!

Lady- I had a placental lake with my daughter and I googled it and was freake out by some of what I read! It really didn't end up being anything to worry about. I'd stay away from google :)

Murmurs- I still don't know, but hope to find out at my scan tomorrow!!

:wave: morning october mummies.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful little picture I was tagged in from a September 2010 mummy and a couple of other girls who're expecting again from the September thread were tagged. I thought it'd be nice to share with you all :)

970950_10151384076362091_1433763710_n.jpg

Lady - congrats on team blue!!

Maze - I hope you're okay and they can stabilise your palpitations. :)

SisterRose - one of my friends had posted that pic too, I cried as I read it.

AFM - I've got a Dr's appointment this morning as my palpitations have got really bad, midwife just wants them checking out. They're accompanied by headaches and my blood pressures a bit high too which sucks. And so not normal for me!!
We're staying team yellow but I'm starting to think I'm having a girl now. I felt my first great big kick yesterday and as soon as I felt it I thought girl. Don't know why.

Still team Yellow, but I think it might be a boy, but would be just as blessed if it was a girl.

Congrats to all you ladies on finding out gender, and good luck for all upcoming scans.

I have 16 week appoint tomorrow :) And i finally had letter back from NT scan. Results were 1 in 14,000 so pleased with them.

:wave: morning october mummies.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful little picture I was tagged in from a September 2010 mummy and a couple of other girls who're expecting again from the September thread were tagged. I thought it'd be nice to share with you all :)

970950_10151384076362091_1433763710_n.jpg

That made me cry! I love it! :cry:

Congrats on joining team :blue: Mama Butterfly! :happydance:

I'm so excited for all of the upcoming scans. :D

Maze - I hope it's not too serious and that they can get your heart under control. I'm glad that you're throwing up a bit less than you were and that your bub is okay. I hope that you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

Mama Penguin, that picture/poem is precious! Thanks for sharing. <3

Congrats on the lil lady lulu! And congrats to all of the other ladies that found out the gender! I have my scan on Fri, but am trying ( for the first time ever!!) to stay team yellow . crazy past few days for me. For Mother'sday my husband surprised me with 8 week old kittens . a boy and a girl. They are so sweet and my kids are loving them!! Then that night while he was working ( he is a furniture designer) he sawed off his left pointer finger.....like completely!! He is in so much pain.on alot of drugs and may require surgery tomorrow.......

I still don't know! My scan is Friday, so I will update then!

Lady, I had a friend with placenta lake. She said it was that there was maternal blood pockets in the placenta and that it didn't cause any problems. She had another scan at 24 weeks just to make sure all was well and they just checked her more.

Thanks. I've never heard of it before and can't seem to find any definate answers about it. Some say high risk and others say it's normal :wacko: I don't think this OB was supposed to say anything really, don't think she realises how much we worry about little things. So with her telling me that and saying the head was measuring at 16 weeks i'm feeling quite nervous about evrything. :cry:

What I don't understand is that my friend's BPD (head measurment) was only slightly under my measurement 4 days earlier than my scan date 17+4/18+1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->