Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

We're planning to buy our high chair and stroller after we have our gender scan next Monday. The only things we need from our gender reveal are extra bottles, diapers, and wipes. We're trying to convince everyone to buy us diapers and wipes so we'll have plenty for awhile since I'll be off work.

If we have a girl, my sister the shopaholic is giving us a year and a half of my niece's baby clothes. Family is great!

A week from tomorrow I find out! Im so excited! I don't see how y'all can stay team yellow! I HAVE to know!

Just got back from the ER, again, I am hooked up to a holter heart monitor for the next 24 hours. I have had 7 episodes of severe heart palpitations since yesterday and they think I have a heart condition. :/

The good news is they can put me on medication for it that is safe during pregnancy... but this just feels like the I can't win game. Bed rest for contractions and now this, all on top of still vomiting.

That sucks! At least they found it and are still able to treat you. Did you know you were going I be so high risk before you got pregnant? Did you have as rough of a time with your first 2?

Just got back from the ER, again, I am hooked up to a holter heart monitor for the next 24 hours. I have had 7 episodes of severe heart palpitations since yesterday and they think I have a heart condition. :/

The good news is they can put me on medication for it that is safe during pregnancy... but this just feels like the I can't win game. Bed rest for contractions and now this, all on top of still vomiting.

You just can't catch a break! Hope the monitor helps get some answers! Has the puking gotten any better? Wish we could help..
:hugs:

My last pregnancy I had hyperemesis, hypertension and severe anemia. So I knew that was a possibility this time around. If I do have this heart condition, it is something I always have but is just being magnified by the pregnancy.

I am still being sick several times a day, but it is better than it was. So that is a small blessing.

Of course, baby seems to be doing just fine so in the end that is really what is important.

More than halfway there for me already. I keep focusing on that.

palpitations are totally normal at times in pregnancy a couple of times but anything more than that needs checked out...these little portable monitors are fab.

Take care.

Maze, I really hope that medication helps you feel better. You are in my thoughts. :hugs:

I have my 16 week scan this Wednesday! The doctor said we could most likely find out the gender too!

Very nervous and very excited. :happydance:

I always get nervous for ultrasounds, I just want to know everything is ok. I had some brown spotting at 12 weeks thru 13 weeks, but nothing more now, so I'm just a bit nervous.

Although, I swear I have been feeling movement, but of course since this is my first I don't know really what it should feel like. It feels like a bit of pressure and something pushing/kicking gently on the inside of my uterus. :shrug:

I hope its the baby :cloud9:

Sounds like it to me! I feel a lot of "outward pressure" sometimes, but mostly I feel a lot of tumbles and rolling. It feels disgusting!

sounds like baby to me. my movements feel like little jumps/pops/kicks in my lower stomach/pelvis

Hey Ladies!!!

Yes I went for my scan today!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!:baby::kiss::cloud9:

OMg we really thought girl! DH's face was a picture when she told us :haha::haha: he had completely convinced himself it was a girl..!!

I went to a diff gyn today as I was recommended to her for getting the sex. I wasn't overly happy with her though as she started taking measurements and said "oh the head is measuring too small" I started to panick and even panicked until I got home and spoke with my friend. She brought out her measurements for a 17+5 and her baby was near enough the same....so now i'm more relaxed, but I would be going crazy if it wasn't for my friend!!!

Congrats on team blue!!! So exiting!
I'm convinced I'm having another girl too, but we will see tomorrow!

Congrats on your blue bump! I added you to team blue on the main post.

Thanks...it's still sinking in! :wacko:

OMG I can't believe i'm having a boy! :haha::haha:

Add :yellow: for me please, thanks Maze! Hope your heart condition is manageable with th meds! Hugs!

Congrats lady on your boy bump!! Can't remember if you wanted a boy or a girl though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->