Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Dream, I am so so sorry for your loss! :hugs::hugs: Miscarrying at any stage is horrible, but this far along is just awful. My thoughts are with you and your husband. I hope you get lucky again with your next round of treatments!!:hugs:

Dream I'm so sorry! I'll say a prayer for you and I hope that you find comfort. :hugs:

Dream, I am so sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that they are able to give you answers. Big hugs!

Dream you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Good luck in the future.

Dream I have posted on FB. I am so very sorry to hear this news. Take time to grieve its awful. :hugs:

Had my scan yesterday...it was fine. Stayed on team yellow.

Dream, thats the saddest of news for you and your family xxxx

Congratulations ladies on your scans, its great seeing baby again isn't it.

Dream: I already posted in the Facebook group, but again I'm sorry to hear the loss of your little girl. I wish you and your family all of the best for the future and will keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Congrats to all of the good scans, Mamas.

Congrats on team :pink:, Mama Penguin. I'm sure your DD will be a great big sister. Sisters are wonderful (I have 6 and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world) and every girl should have at least one (even if she's just a sister at heart). :D

Oh gosh Dream. I'm so sad to hear your news..best wishes for the future and hope time will take away the pain xx :cry:

Congrats on the scan girls.

Congrats Sister Rose on your girly :kiss:

I'm going for my gender scan on Monday :happydance::happydance:

Went to look at cots and pushchairs today! Still feels a bit early to buy though.. any1 else not buying yet? I haven't bought a thing!!! :blush:

I haven't bought anything either lady. My family is insistent on waiting because people will want to buy me things when its closer to October. I do not believe anyone will want to buy a $300 travel system or a $200 crib though so we might buy those things when we finish remodeling the house. Also, two of my friends gifted me huge amounts of NB and 0-3 months clothing so I've been slowly telling people if they want to buy clothing to do so in 6-9 months or 9-12.

DH has been great about starting to get everything ready. He already has a quote for the back deck, the glass for the shower, and the guest/work out room. We have a plan for our dogs and plenty of time. I'm charged with finding someone to re-finish the dresser his grandmother gave us for the babies room and cleaning out the storage room and closet. Only 5 days left then I'm out for summer vacation and it is time to get ready for baby like crazy!

Dream - I'm so so sorry. Thinking of you.

SisterRose- congrats on team pink!!

Lady- we haven't bought a great deal yet but we have started buying. I've got my pushchair and a few bits of clothes to start us off with so far. Still a lot to get. But I'm holding back on buying a lot until after my baby shower. It's difficult not buying stuff. Lol.

My bumps really starting to pop now, starting to look like a proper baby bump rather than that I've just put on a ton of weight! Lol.

I have bought a few things that are gender neutral so I can use them with our next kiddo as well. We got a stroller, swing and bouncy chair. Waiting on clothes till we find out the gender. Then I will only buy a little bit because my mom also said to wait as we will get a ton as October draws closer.

Our gender scan is Friday, we can't wait!!

im gonna take pics of all the girly bits i picked up after my scan yesterday and post them in my journal. its not loads but a start :)

THanks ladies I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so excited to shop but maybe the stopping will kick in after tomorrow's scan!

:wave: i know its been like months since i last popped in here. i wouldnt blame you if some of you've forgotten about me :blush: 18 weeks and i still have morning sickness :sick: but its a lot better than when the Hyperemesis was really bad. we had a scan and saw boy parts :dance: i've felt movements daily for the last two weeks and have started buying clothes since most of my sons were given away.
i cant believe we're half way there already! hope everyone is doing well and having a great mothers day for the ladies in the US :flower:

I have been buying thing here and there the whole time! Gender neutral of course. I've also been buying diapers and wipes. I have a decent bit stocked up. I've been given a good but of hand me downs. I have a shower in 2 weeks and I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->