Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hello,

I just found out I'm due around October 8th if all goes well :D Very excited, very bloated... and a little cranky... Yay. <3 :happydance:

Congrats to all!

Hello,

I just found out I'm due around October 8th if all goes well :D Very excited, very bloated... and a little cranky... Yay. <3 :happydance:

Congrats to all!

Congrats and welcome! October is proving to be a VERY supportive month. You have a wonderful group of ladies here! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

I'm due on October 4th and would LOVE to see my name on the list!

It'll be nice to follow along with some new girls at the same stage as me.

My situation is a little different (I am single and used a donor) but other than DH talk, I should be on the same page as the rest of you :winkwink:

Congrats to everyone!

Hi Ladies!

I'm due on October 4th and would LOVE to see my name on the list!

It'll be nice to follow along with some new girls at the same stage as me.

My situation is a little different (I am single and used a donor) but other than DH talk, I should be on the same page as the rest of you :winkwink:

Congrats to everyone!

Welcome and CONGRATS! You must be ecstatic! I am actually from Ontario as well. You are all added to the list. :hugs:

When I had my ectopic EVERYONE was pregnant. I swear that every post on my FB wall were of positive pregnancy tests, ultrasound photos, and newborn babies. It was almost cruel.

Fx-ed that all of us have sticky beans in the right spot this time lol!

Off topic here BUT I have felt "wet" down there all day. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yep, it is your mucus plug forming. For the next couple of weeks you'll get little wooshes of fluid or even sticky white/creamy cm. It always has me freaked out and running to the bathroom to make sure it isn't blood.

OMG! I'm so happy you said this! I've been having little whooshes too and I keep thinking something is wrong and I'm bleeding. This pregnancy has been very different from my first one so far, so it's like I'm a rookie all over again!

It is a bit of a cruel joke for symptoms to be cramping and extra fluid down there, isn't it?

My back is hurting again today which has me a little uneasy, and every time I call the office to get my second beta numbers my nurse is busy. BAH I SAY! I just want to know they doubled.

I know right?! I'm doing ok with the cramping, but I had a bit of spotting on 12/13/14dpo so that was a touch nerve wracking. BUT, I handled it a TON better then I did even with my first pregnancy. :p It was mostly all brownish, so that helped too. :) I hope your back feels better soon! :hugs:

I didn't get to do my first beta until after 4pm on monday, so I'm waiting until after work (4pm) today to do my 2nd. Thank God, though, that mine I will get notified via email when they are ready and can just look it up online rather then have to wait to talk to someone! I hope you find out soon! Keep us posted!

Hi Everyone. I would like to Join - Due date Oct 5

Welcome and congrats!! :)

That's awesome! I called my mom and told her that other girls in my October group were doing the same thing lol! My mom couldn't remember if she had the wet feeling or not :)

BWAHAHAHA!! I didn't ask my mom, but honestly, just never really thought about it other then it worrying me and making me run to the bathroom!! :p We sound like we think a lot alike. :D
Well that means you're awesome then right ha ha! Hey obviously all of our mothers have been through this before, who better to ask! Unfortunately since she was pregnant with me 31 years ago she didn't remember!

is anyone else having some crazy vivid dreams??! It seems like every night now it's something wild...last night I had a water dream with my 3-year-old..(such sofft gentle beautiful water rapids), the night before it was a showering issue at a youth conformation/church camp I was helping out on and the night before that...a seriously WEIRD sexy dream with my bf and a crush from long ago....kind of weird and homosexual (not saying homosexual is weird but when it's between the two of them...haha!) bf Rory does NOT know about that one :p haha!

I have decided that mother nature is an evil trickster. Early pregnancy symptoms being the exact same as PMS I mean COME ON lol!

I'm happy to say that I'm not freaking out AS much about the wet feeling but you better bet i'm looking at that toilet paper every time I wipe. I'm just not going to the bathroom extra now lol!

Well of course your nurse is busy every time you call...i blame mother nature on that one too just because I can!

Lower back pain can be normal in early pregnancy...aaahhh just another one of mother natures evil tricks huh. I'm sure those numbers doubled just fine!

I've been pretty lucky in that I seem to have some definite signs of pregnancy. In 4 out of 5 of my pregnancies (the only one I'm not counting is my first because I had no clue to even look!), I knew well before any tests could possibly have told me that I was pregnant. In every single one of them, my two go-to signs were sore boobs and uterine area cramping that started RIGHT after ovulation and just never stopped. I told my Endo at 4dpo that I was positive that I was pregnant! lol

Well aren't you the lucky one. I had no stress this cycle (our 2nd cycle). I was 100% convinced that we had missed my O day and that i was not pregnant at all. Unlike last month where I started testing at 6dpo!

for names we're planning on Rowan for a girl...either Rowan Rose or Rowan Jayne to keep Rose open as a name for a future girl, and we like Aspen or Oak for a boy. (every baby name is a tree or plant haha!)

Oh beautiful!!

I've found it! Honestly can baby brain kick in this early, lol. Names we like are ellie rose or oscar evans. We will def find out what we're having. Monkeymummy how do you arrange a private scan? This is our first after 11 long hard months of ttc and i'm terrified something is going to go wrong so a scan would really reassure me x

Woot! Welcome to the thread!! I know how it feels to have to wait a long time. It's been over 2.5 years since my husband and I started! Glad you finally got your BFP and I hope it's a very sticky LO. As for baby brain? Mine sure has!! My husband is laughing at just how forgetful and clueless I seem to have become!!

thanks love! yeah i'm not peeing on ANY more haha. AF is now late...i'll take that as my definite DEFINITE sign hahaha ;)

I think that's the way to go. :) I've been such a poas-aholic the past year (we are talking sometimes 20-30 tests PER CYCLE), and this time, I just didn't need to. I mean I still tested 7 times (2 of them were too early and were bfn's), but I knew from that first test with a 2nd line that this wasn't an evap. :)

is anyone else having some crazy vivid dreams??! It seems like every night now it's something wild...last night I had a water dream with my 3-year-old..(such sofft gentle beautiful water rapids), the night before it was a showering issue at a youth conformation/church camp I was helping out on and the night before that...a seriously WEIRD sexy dream with my bf and a crush from long ago....kind of weird and homosexual (not saying homosexual is weird but when it's between the two of them...haha!) bf Rory does NOT know about that one :p haha!

I had a crazy VIVID dream before I got my bfp and was like WOAH but I didn't think anything about it until now. Unfortunately for me it wasn't sexy and did not end in the big O face! It was the most terrifying dream I've ever had and it was sooooo real lol!

:haha::haha: I'm all for sharing pregnancy symptoms with my husband but weird sexy dreams including exes is taking it a little too far! Even by our standards!

oohhh ladies should we dare to be different and put all of our first scan dates on the first page with our due dates so we know when to expect scan pictures from everyone lol?

Welcome to the new girls and congratulations. Can i ask what symptoms everyone is getting. Want to make sure i am 'normal'!? I feel fine until the evening then getting lots of twinges in abdomen, some a bit painful. Was having period type cramps a few days ago but they stopped yesterday. Constantly weeing. Feeling tired and headachey at night. Achey all over body. Bit of nausea morning and evening but not actually being sick. Things concerning me are apart from a few twinges boobs generally fine and the abdomen twinges and pains. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing

oohhh ladies should we dare to be different and put all of our first scan dates on the first page with our due dates so we know when to expect scan pictures from everyone lol?

Awesome idea! My scan is on March 4th:happydance:

Welcome to the new girls and congratulations. Can i ask what symptoms everyone is getting. Want to make sure i am 'normal'!? I feel fine until the evening then getting lots of twinges in abdomen, some a bit painful. Was having period type cramps a few days ago but they stopped yesterday. Constantly weeing. Feeling tired and headachey at night. Achey all over body. Bit of nausea morning and evening but not actually being sick.
Things concerning me are apart from a few twinges boobs generally fine and the abdomen twinges and pains. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing. Feel free to put my scan date on but i don't know it yet!

This is certainly picked up since i checked this morning.

I am dashing to the toilet to check for bleeding every time i feel the wetness too.

maze super excited to hear how great your numbers are..i kind of wish i were doing that too. i have a mw and i am sure they would do it if i asked but just waiting it out at the moment.

I have my first MW appointment on Tuesday at 3:00pm.

I did one test and not POAS anymore.

Names: Isla & Clara are my favourites for girls, nothing for boys.

I am trying to keep myself contained and trying not to get excited but its very very hard.

This time around apart from being wet down there i feel nothing. Slight booby tentderness but not much and thats about it really. The lack of anything has me concerned.

hey mamas, just found out yesterday that we are pregnant! went to the dr today, 5 weeks along. due date oct. 2nd in case anybody wants to add it to the main page. :) we have a fairytale story. we have been trying for the past 2 1/2 years to conceive using both IUIs & IVF treatments. currently we have been matched to a lovely family & have a (hopeful) baby due july through adoption. and now we biologically have a baby due in oct.!! we are so excited!! it just so happens that all of my friends are not currently pregnant so i thought i might hope on board this group. congrats to all of you!! how is everybody feeling?

Sure we can do that when people are given concrete scan dates. I won't have one for two weeks, but I dunno what the actual date will be. Excited and nervous all the same!

Welcome to the new girls and congratulations. Can i ask what symptoms everyone is getting. Want to make sure i am 'normal'!? I feel fine until the evening then getting lots of twinges in abdomen, some a bit painful. Was having period type cramps a few days ago but they stopped yesterday. Constantly weeing. Feeling tired and headachey at night. Achey all over body. Bit of nausea morning and evening but not actually being sick. Things concerning me are apart from a few twinges boobs generally fine and the abdomen twinges and pains. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing

I am extremely tired, but sometimes have a hard time falling back asleep if I wake up at night. Very vivid dreams, super sense of smell, swollen breasts but not really tender, EXTREMELY emotional, light pressure on my stomach and on my back which made me nervous but apparently is fine.

goddes25- I wouldn't worry too much about not feeling overly pregnant right now. If I didn't know I was pregnant I'd pretty much assume I was fine too, just a bit tired. Of my two successful pregnancies (so far) this one has the least obvious symptoms.

I feel concerned when i have symptoms and concerned when i don't! Decided to book a private scan for 8 weeks for reassurance

Well Mine is February 20th...waaayyy to far away!

Maze: You're numbers are AWESOME :happydance::happydance:

Symptoms: Weird scary vivid dream about a week ago...I'm hoping for the sexy ones from here on our ha ha! Sore bb's with prominent veins (sexy right), crampy pinchy in the uterus, wet feeling "down there", I'm starting to feel sleepy I fell asleep last night at 8:50 woops and I laid on the couch this afternoon and before I knew it I was waking up two hours later. I'm a little gassy..not the burpie kind the farty kind (come on could I be any sexier right now guys). Super bloated as well!

Hello,

Congrats to all!

Congrats! I'm due 8th October too :)

How are you finding pregnancy? Is this your first?

hey mamas, just found out yesterday that we are pregnant! went to the dr today, 5 weeks along. due date oct. 2nd in case anybody wants to add it to the main page. :) we have a fairytale story. we have been trying for the past 2 1/2 years to conceive using both IUIs & IVF treatments. currently we have been matched to a lovely family & have a (hopeful) baby due july through adoption. and now we biologically have a baby due in oct.!! we are so excited!! it just so happens that all of my friends are not currently pregnant so i thought i might hope on board this group. congrats to all of you!! how is everybody feeling?

I just saw you're post. Big congrats to you!!!! Are you in Florida with me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->