*lil update pg2* man it really really hurts

babezone

Reaction score
i no im still yet to do my birth story but i ended up having to have an episiotimy and then split me from flu to bum cheek well now my stitches are infected and and i have like a hole in my bum cheek and its seeping like mad it so so so so sore

Im on anti-biotics for it but was wondering if anyone is in same situation or has been and how long is healing process it hurts to walk sit sleep everything!!!

my feet r the size of baloooons which makes it even harder to walk but man my bum!! its like sum1 pouring vinegar on an open wound ....

i have like 4 baths a day which helps wen im actually in the bath but i jus wana no when it wil get better xx

please be soon!! xx

aww poor you... i knew how you are feeling...it will get better although mine werent infected they still hurt like a bi**ch....see if sitting on a rubber ring helps...or a cushions also dont frget they are there haha i had a painkiller the pain stopped for a bit and i sat down like i normally would have OWCH!!! not reccomended haha

Hope you are feeling better soon hun. Big hugs.

i also had an epi, all i can say was it hurt for about 2 months! Because you have an infection it is probably worse. Sit on ice packs or frozen peas this helped me and so did having a sqeeze bottle of cold water for when i went to pee which burned like $%$%$
Feel better! O one more trick take a pad drench it in all hte water it will absorb and put it in the freezer then sit on that!! They do that in the hospital here and its great! If its too cold for you in the beginning let it thaw a little and then sit on it, but sit on a towel first.

Oh you poor thing. I only had mine done on Saturday and it stil hurts like hell. It throbs all the time and it hurts to sit. so what do we do??!! We can't stand all day long!! I'm afraid I haveto suggest others than what the others have. I hope you start to get some relief soon. :hug:

i havent experienced this as of yet but have heard that the rubber ring can be very helpful when trying to sit down

hope it eases up for you soon

Lou
xxx

Don't know what to suggest hun, but really hope it eases for you soon.
xx

Try 6 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil in a bath - worked wonders for my episiotomy stitches.

:hug:

I only had a small inner vaginal tear and that hurt like hell when I urinated so I can't imagine how painful it must be for you! I got a gel pack from boots that you can heat or freeze and sat on that - and got 2 firm cushions and sat on them with a small gap down the middle.

My midwife recommended putting lavendar oil in a glass of milk and pouring that in the bath but I didn't try it as I can't stand baths.

Hope you heal quickly :hugs: .

Bless ya Sam....:hugs:

My swollen feet went down within a week. xx

Ah hun *hugs*

Rub some vasoline (sp?) on your pad to stop the rubbing against it x

well had the midwife out today and she took another look and the hole is about 4cm big and rang labour ward for me to go down and see them as they need to see wat step to take. and make sure im on right anti-biotics

So went to hossy and she had a look (sooo dignified lmao)
and confirmed it was a 4cm hole in basically my bum cheek but sed they cant stitch it back up as it prob will make it worse and sed i will have to have a secondry dealing process or sumit...so basically she sed it will prob take 4 WEEKS!!! for it to heal

Went to tescos for first time today and OMG it proper did me in jus walking round etc so me thinks i need at least another week or so in...things u do for bubbas lol

they never tell u this when ya ttc lol

he is worth it tho man ..dont get me wrong its hard at times as u jus wana be able to jump out of bed quick and see him when he crys etc instead of it taking 5mins to get up but i guess theres nowt much i can do but wait now and take many pain killers

p.s i have a rubber ring LMAO i think it a little small as i proper gets numb ass but im currently doing the 2 cusions with a gap thing and lots of baths and a hot water bottle at night lol.....they joys!

But on the upside my boobies are easing up now and my lil man slept between feeds last night for first time woop woop!! (fingers crossed he does tonight too)

thanks for reading guys xx

ah you poor thing i really hope it gets better soon!!!!!!!:hug:

I can't imagine how your feeling but hope it heals soon x

awww hun i hope things get better soon x x

I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: Epi's hurt like hell but i can't imagine being infected at the same time! Hope you get better so you can enjoy your LO
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->