*lil update pg2* man it really really hurts

Aw God, hun that sounds really PAINFULL!

You poor thing! :hugs: Hope it gets better soon... are they just leaving it to get better by itsel then?? x

i swore by three salt baths a day. mine was healed after a few days. then again i think the guy that did it was a genius. hope you feel better soon sweetie. xx

Ahh bless you, hope it gets better soon. Try lavender oil in the bath, that's what I used when I had an episiotomy last time x

yer leaving it to heal on its own she sed suturing (sp?) (stitching i think lol) it back up will make it worse so it has to heal from inside out ....its just the oozing i hate twice i had to get up last night it was dat bad!!! im jus looking for xmas day as my mile stone cus hopefully evrything shud b perfecto!! lol xxx

awww sweetie sounds painful!!
Try a few drops of lavender oil in ur bath! Thats meant to help heal!
It will get better but it'll feel like its getting worse b4 it does feel better!
:hugs:
xx

try some rock salt and tea tree in your baths just to keep the oozing under control.... hope its better soon

Ouch! You poor thing. I had a near third degree tear from a forceps delivery and it really hurt afterwards (epidural dulled it at the time!). It must be awful if it gets infected. I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Hey sweetie, I had a 3degree tear which hurt like hell, the best thing I found was sitting on a bag of frozen pea's, I also brought some gelpacks from mothercare which are brilliant

Try putting antiseptic liquid in the bath :)

Hya, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I was very similar. I had my baby 8 weeks ago now and i am still not healed properley. They didn't cut me as bad you but it was awful. Was infected after 4 days, was nauseous, couldn't sleep, feverish, couldn't sit down and when i shut my eyes it was like being at the fun fair. Could only wee in the bath or with the shower forcing my wee in the opposite direction from my wound (against my thigh) but after about a week or two it did start to feel a little better. and then i was able to go for a wee on the loo but i did hold a load of toilet paper against my wound and when it started to get wet, i held my wee in until i got another wad of paper. My advice is to wear very baggir knickers with pads on and i know its winter but if you have a long skirt to wear or baggie jogging pants, just something to be comfortable in snd thats not tight. Whatever you do make sure you keep drinking lots and go for a wee. i used to hold myself for hours and once the infection is gone and you get a shower (which are better than baths because it keeps the wound dryer), buy a clean sponge or flannel and just soak it in the warm water and place it on your wound, do this a couple of times and then just pat it with a towel. My midwife told me to do this twice a day to keep clean. Hope you feel better soon xxx

I feel your pain! My doc gave me a topical numbing agent and it worked like a charm. It completely numbed the area. That and witch hazel really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->