Lily has to have a CAT scan. **UPDATE PG3**

:hugs: Thinking of u both and i hope everything is ok x

Didn't see this when you first posted it... I'll keep all my fingers crossed that the results are clear :hugs: x

Thank you so much guys, really means a lot. I'll let you all know as soon as we get back from the clinic in September. xxxx

Just found this thread, Bless Lilly such a sweetheart sad when they have to go through these things when they so young...but its for the best, I pray that she will get the all clear come september and also I pray for your strength to get through this, Best of luck hunni I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Lilly, Lots of Love and hugs being sent your way...

So we got lily's results from her CT Scan yesterday. I don't know why but I expected everything to be fine, guess I had convinced myself shes been so happy recently theres gonna be no way they're gonna tell me something is wrong.

I was wrong though, I just knew they were going to say something bad when we walked in.

The cysts are still there, they showed us the ct scan pictures, its like a black cloud over the bottom half of her lung, just soul destroying to think thats sitting in your babies lungs.:hissy:

Basically they have given us 2 options,

1- they will operate and take the cysts of her lungs, this really is the given in the end they said, but as its a big op they want to be sure the timing is right (cant believe im even writing this, to think my little baby will be on a operating table with a surgeon operating on her lungs:hissy:)

2- they will wait a while and see how the cysts go, see if they increase or decrease in size.

They've told us to come back in another 3 months to find out, these next few months are going to be hell.

Oh and we've put trying for baby number 2 on hold till lily is 100%. I cant believe we were even thinking about another baby when lily is sick, im a crappy mother :cry:

Just thought I would let you all know, as some might be wondering how it went.

x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I wish I had words to comfort you! I cant imagine what you are going through, and just know that we are all here if you need to talk. I'm so sorry, but things will work out in the end. :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs: You're a wonderful mother though - and these surgeons are absolutely amazing...I can't imagine how you must feel but she'll be in very safe hands. Hope things are looking better by the time you have to go back x

Oh Emily, you know that from the bottom of my heart I know how you must feel right now. It's heartbreaking our little ones have to go through this, but I am utterly convinced that in a few years time you will look back on this and wonder why you worried so much.....as Lily run's round causing you all sorts of nightmares chasing boys or staying out beyond bedtime!

You know where I am, hun, if you wanna chat. And you are not a crap Mum....you are a great Mum, as all you want is a happy healthy family :hugs:

Im sorry hun, Ive only just read this thread.

The Drs know what they are doing so have faith even though it must be so hard!

Keep us updated with how shes doing.

xxx

Omg I'm so so so sorry!:(
These doctors are professional though, I'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end it's horrible right now but hold your chin up high & trust the doctors - your baby is in good hands.:hugs:

:hugs: I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. All you can do is stay strong for Lily & do whatever you feel is right for her at the time. Hopefully things will get better within the three months & you won't have to decide, but if not, you will know what is best as you ARE a great mum:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this love. I really hope that the cycsts get better over the next 3 months.

I don't think you are horrible at all for thinking about another baby.

Oh my God woman you are not a crappy mother. Don't you ever think that.
You are wonderful and I am so sorry you are all going through this :hugs:
Give Lily a sqeeze and a kiss from me xxx
I hope she is better very very soon

my thoughts are with you and your daughter :hugs:

:hugs:Sorry to hear about her results hun.

X

Sorry the results werent good im sure it will all have a happy ending though!! xxx

:hug: so sorry to hear that thoughts are with you and ur family stay strong xxx

Hi Em. So sorry to hear about Lily's results. Have you decided what to do yet in terms of surgery?

You are a good mum and don't think otherwise. Thinking about another baby does not make you a bad mum at all.

Big :hugs:. Thinking of you guys.
Munchy x

I'm so sorry hun. I hope you are able to stay strong, and your a great mother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->