• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Limbo Ladies!!

CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
Our thread got moved to Pregnancy groups and discussions - ahhhhh!! So Thought I would try again and see if we can stay in Third tri with this one :)

To remind everyone this is a thread for ladies who are a bit in 'limbo' as in you don't quite feel like you fit in 2nd tri anymore but that you're a wee bit nervous about 3rd tri :) Come in and have a chat - as I said before this thread does not involve the party game - can you imagine trying to do limbo at this point of pregnancy lol.

I look forward to chatting to everybody

Lots of love XXX

Here's a list of when our Limbo babies are due!

5th July - Rachyroux - Team :pink:

6th July - CeeCee2010 Team :pink:
Hopeful Heath Team :pink:

7th July - MrsPOP Team :pink:

10th July - Yasmin13 Team :blue:

22nd July - SamiraNChris Team :blue:

23rd July - Barbles Team :blue:

26th July - xxMichellexx Team :pink:

27th July - Waitin4aStork Team :blue:

30th July - TaNasha Team :pink:

6th August - Vicki_g Team :yellow:

13th August - ClaireMuir123 Team :pink:

22nd August - Braven05 Team :pink:

Awww why did we get moved :(. I liked being in Third Trimester as it's kinda the only forum I'm on. So I could keep an eye on all the other posts in here and the Limbo thread!
I wanted to be in Limbo till I was 40 weeks!

Hope it's not against the rules to start the thread again?

It will probably be moved again, maybe it was because it got too big??

I hope it's not against the rules either - if it is I didn't mean to break any rules!! I just think this is the place for the thread. I know when I was thinking about coming over to third tri I felt a bit lost and out of it all but having the thread in Third tri really helped to be supported. I don't think the Pregnancy groups and discussions is where people would automatically look for it or where it's most effective. Please let us have our third tri limbo thread back :( we're no trouble!! XXX

Morning ladies :)

ceecee - any news from your boss?

Ive hit 29 weeks today and for some reason its all just come to me that its getting closer and closer until i meet my little boy,

x x x x

Ooh CeeCee, grats on your 30 weeks and CS_and_bump on your 29 weeks! Great news :).
Not long for all of us now! I bet I'll still have 10 weeks to go before she decides to get a move on :(.

Ooh CeeCee, grats on your 30 weeks and CS_and_bump on your 29 weeks! Great news :).
Not long for all of us now! I bet I'll still have 10 weeks to go before she decides to get a move on :(.

I was 2 weeks overdue with my first so im really hoping this one is either on time or early as i dont think i can go through the constant phone calls from people asking if ive had him yet!!

x x x x x:happydance:

My husband and me were both born 2 weeks late, isn't it like an old wives tale that your baby is gonna be late then too ^^?

I've got no complications whatsoever, so I'm not expecting her to be early anyway. As this might be our only child depending on whether we are able to eventually move house or not I'm determined to absolutely love every day of this pregnancy though!

The blessing in disguise of Gestational Diabetes I guess is that I'm not allowed to go past 40 weeks so I know I will meet our little princess in a maximum of 10 weeks... so excited!! Congrats to you CS_and_Bump on your 29 weeks too! xxx

Doesn't the thought of being induced bother you a bit? Maybe bother is a bit too negative of a word, but it just seems so unnatural to me! Especially after seeing this woman on One Born Every Minute who had to be induced for like 5 days!
I suppose as soon as you hold your babes it won't matter anymore anyway! I still think you'll beat me to it!

Hi girls, off to Brighton today for the ready eye concert, let's hope baby doesn't mind, I have gtt next week, ceecee do you know can you still have a water birth if you are induced?

Doesn't the thought of being induced bother you a bit? Maybe bother is a bit too negative of a word, but it just seems so unnatural to me! Especially after seeing this woman on One Born Every Minute who had to be induced for like 5 days!
I suppose as soon as you hold your babes it won't matter anymore anyway! I still think you'll beat me to it!

I think it all depends. My one friend was induced and had a very slow labour and ended up having her little girl 3 days after induction. Another friend of mine was induced and had her little boy 4 hours later! Think it's just our bodies and babies who have the final say XXX

Hi girls, off to Brighton today for the ready eye concert, let's hope baby doesn't mind, I have gtt next week, ceecee do you know can you still have a water birth if you are induced?

Errr good question hun. I don't honestly know as I wasn't planning on having one but I have diabetes clinic later so will ask for you if you like? X

O thank you! Just if I do have it would like to think I could still go natural, but I'm not against an epi if I'm forced to hospital!

O thank you! Just if I do have it would like to think I could still go natural, but I'm not against an epi if I'm forced to hospital!

I'm not planning on having an epidural but that's because I don't react well to anaesthetics (sp?) and was advised not to have one unless it's an emergency. So as far as I'm aware you can go as natural as planned reference pain meds but not sure about the water birth so will check for you :) xxx

I was induced with my first my whole labour was 2 hours and 20 minutes, but the pain was unbearable i had to have an epidural, but then i am a wimp :)

x x x x x

Hi girls

literally dropping in as I had to come into work again....on my day off and the magazine woman called me!!! il copy n paste my message from the board

Hope ur all ok and miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girlies

I was lucky enough to be picked to do a bikini shoot with pregnancy and birth magazine for an article which is about how you are happier in your skin now you are pregnant and they are still looking for one girl and have asked me if i had any friends who fit the bill....what better place than BNB!!!

so....you need to be between 20-30 weeks, this needs to be your first baby and you need to have something that you didnt like about your body which has got better / you are happy with now.

Example, my focus is on my skin and how my spots have vanished since being pregs.

ummm i think thats about it! the shoot is on the 4th may and they pay for your travel expenses to get there. you get a hair and makeup makeover and they do the shoot and then you go into the mag appx june/july

if your interested give me an email on here and il gicve you more details xx

Morning!! Cant believe we got moved. I like it better here too, makes more sense to me!

So had my GTT this morning, was all fine and should get the results tomorrow. Now tucking into a cheese and pickle sandwich nom nom!!!

I know one girl who was induced at 14 days overdue and her actual labour is recorded as 10 minutes, he literally just popped out once they started her.

An hour and a half until I am free again for the rest of the week.

Hi limbo ladies xxx:flower:
sorry i have been MIA, just been so busy lately and have been struck by some D and V....................hmmmm nice. did scare me though at 1st as i thought it was way too early to clearing out ahem:blush: but luckily or unluckily my OH has been the same phew! Anyways i hope life is treating u all very well and ur bumps are cooking away nicely. Cant believe we got moved, was looking all over for u lol. Will try and get back on here later for a proper catchup xx Hugs all round xxx:hugs:

Congrats on 30 wks CeeCee xx:happydance::happydance:

Please Please Please everybody must visit this website. It is absolutely hilarious!! Im am here in fits of laughter at work over some of the messages. Just too too funny xx

https://damnyouautocorrect.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"