Limbo Ladies!!

Finish at 5.30pm today :( I'm seriously contemplating going home earlier as got a banging headache and just can't be bothered! Lauki you must try scones!! Scones are awesome and now I may have to stop off and get some on the way home from work!! Lol purely for the royal wedding tea party obviously :)

Hehe! I could do some blueberry and sultana ones too, might be a nice combination together in fact. I normally make masses of cupcakes for these sorts of things but I know I won't have much time tonight by the time I get in, I'll just want my tea and an early night! As usual! Husband has to work tomorrow though so it might be nice to send him off with some scones. He will have to have the runts of the litter though as the good ones are all for my tea party. Haven't made scones for ages, I do enjoy eating other people's though...!

Awww man now I really want cupcakes!! Lol we should stop talking about food this instant!! Lol I have an obsession with blueberries at the moment. I have them literally about 3 times a day - my main craving throughout this pregnancy has been fruit and it still isn't stopping lol

Ugh, sorry to hear about your headache!
I will have to try scones now don't I?
I will see if I can get some next week with shopping!!

Last night I discovered that banana with apple all chopped up is such a tasty combination! Big bowl of that and I'm happy :)!

Oh pooh sticks! Before when I thought I only had 5 and a half hours left I was so wrong... Lol I now have 5 and a half hours left. Man alive - today is DRAGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Hey ladies

I was wondering why the other thread was so quiet. I'm trying to keep myself to myself really, don't want to complain too much lol. Just that my Dr has signed me of until maternity leave so I'm all done with work and it's such a relief, I'm in agony.

That's my moaning done for the day :haha: I don't like scones, never really fancied anything like that. I prefer cakes lol.

I'm watching New Moon but really need to tidy up, I just have no get up and go these days, can't get motivated for anything at all :( xxx

Hey ladies

I was wondering why the other thread was so quiet. I'm trying to keep myself to myself really, don't want to complain too much lol. Just that my Dr has signed me of until maternity leave so I'm all done with work and it's such a relief, I'm in agony.

That's my moaning done for the day :haha: I don't like scones, never really fancied anything like that. I prefer cakes lol.

I'm watching New Moon but really need to tidy up, I just have no get up and go these days, can't get motivated for anything at all :( xxx

Aww hun :hugs: good news that they've signed you off eh? Don't worry about motivation hun just chill out for the day - your body is obviously telling you to slow down :) xxx

Good news they've signed you off!
Like CeeCee says, listen to your body! There's nothing wrong with just relaxing for a day!

I'm watching last night's Misbehaving Mum's to be. I wish I could watch New Moon, but with no job I really shouldn't be spending money on buying DVD's!

Only 5 hours to go now CeeCee, is your headache better?

Good news they've signed you off!
Like CeeCee says, listen to your body! There's nothing wrong with just relaxing for a day!

I'm watching last night's Misbehaving Mum's to be. I wish I could watch New Moon, but with no job I really shouldn't be spending money on buying DVD's!

Only 5 hours to go now CeeCee, is your headache better?

No :( headache still banging. I think it might be to do with my sugar levels as they're slightly high today... wondering if that would give me a headache?? Just eating some granary bread ham sandwiches though so hoping that will bring down my sugar levels a bit :) - sorry rambling on there!! lol Ooh I taped that too! Looking forward to watching it later :)

It's on sky movies, we're getting them for free just now because hubby phoned to cancel them and they said we were entitled to them free for 6 months or something! :happydance: so trying to watch as many as possible before they go!

I'm with you on the headache ceecee, it's just came on me and I don't like it lol. Think I need to lay down in a dark room and sleep, for a whole week! :haha: Hope you feel better soon xxx

I think the thread got moved as it was more of a group than a general open thread. I am sure no-one meant it, but I posted on the previous thread twice hoping to join in the chat and it was like my post never existed. You seem like a lovley group of ladies, so I really don't mean anything negative, I'm sure my posts just got missed as such a thread can move so fast at times! Anyhow, I already post in a 'group' I came here for some general 3rd tri limbo chat. Hope you are all ok x

Sorry Tinkerbell :hugs: we never ever meant to leave you out. I genuinely just didn't see your post hun. How are you feeling? XXX

I'm getting by thanks Cee Cee. Have a lot of health problems so am on here a lot :haha: not a lot else to do with my time, gotta rest up! Thanks for the welcome :hugs: how are you? x

Hey Tinkerbell! Sorry if you got missed by us! Sometimes I'm gone for half the day and when I'm back there's 8 more pages!
It's hard work keeping up with a thread like this!

Hope you're managing with your health problems. It must be so frustrating.

I need to clean the bathroom now, but I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaally not in the mood. I might be naughty and leave it till tomorrow, as tomorrow's cleaning schedule has already been completed ^^.

Aww poor you hun, hope you're not suffering too much with your pregnancy. I'm all good thank you :) Experiencing some Sciatica and have gestational diabetes but other than that I'm pretty good :) Sorry again for not seein gyour post before. I notice you're having a little girl too! You thought of any names yet?? xxx

:haha: don't worry ladies, I knew it was nothing personal!

Here's my list of health complaints :haha: SPD, SIJD, Scollisosis, CFS, GD, Pernicious Anaemia, and generally falling apart :rofl: I manage small amounts of pottering about the house, but am in a wheelchair all other times. So its all a bit frustrating, I have an uncontrollable urge to nest but I can't. This has resulted in WAY TO MUCH online baby shopping :haha:

Yes I have a little girly cooking, she's gonna be called Lilyanne :happydance: how about you?

I have to hop off myself now, away for the weekend tomorrow and need to pack. It will take me all of today, especially as I keep hopping on here 'for a break' :rofl: x

Lol a break from packing - that's a new one lol! Aww My nanny was a Lilian and I love the variation of Lilyanne too :) Sorry to hear how much your suffering hun :hugs: Will your symptoms be relieved after the baby? xxx

A little bit miffed this afternoon :( My boss has just given me a floorplan to generate however he's not given me any measurements and hasn't even drawn it with straight lines. I'm considering telling him where to stick it! And a landlord just came in to ask for his post and I gave it to him and then he had a right go at me about not phoning him to tell him it was there when I didn't even know it had come in in the first place. I mean I'm quite obviously pregnant as well so you think that he would've been a bit nicer about it but no he gave me a right bollocking (excuse my french!) I hate my job so much. And still another 3 and a half hours to stick out :(

Oh and granary bread affects my IBS so now I'm suffering with a bad tummy as well as a bloody headache. Somebody take mercy on me and let me go home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->