Limbo Ladies!!

That made me laugh !
At the moment I feel extremely tired, so I think I'm gonna have to go for a nap!
Hope you all have a lovely rest of the day!
xx

Barbles thankyou SO Much for that website. :')

And also because some people are still posting on the other limbo thread, I'll copy and paste what I wrote on there, and paste the link to this thread so that the girls on there see it.

this is just a copy of the post I put in the old limbo thread.

Claire- I still don't 100% trust him. Do I REALLY think he'll do it again? no. Not after the state on him when he realised what he had done. However, I'm not fully trusting him for a long time because if it happens again, at least it'll hurt a bit less. I've always been a committed person, one person for me, no cheating, no lies, trust etc etc. And he was hurt by his ex so bad I assumed he was the same. It got brought up again today. He said "Old habits. I was an idiot. I'm sorry. I should've stopped when we met" So they'd been doing all that dirty talk crap for a long time, he admitted he didn't even like the look of her, he just couldn't meet a gf, and his ex had messed him up, and it was just something for him to "get off" to. But that to me, in my head is cheating. At one point they even discussed what it would be like to have a one night stand behind my back. It never happened, no, but that thought never leaves my mind. That they were getting off on the idea of my heart being broken.
Getting angry now. see, i'm not going to act like it goes away. I think it was just before xmas it happened too. Worst time of my life. When I found it, the feeling I had in my stomach. Oh god I've never had anything like it. He is my first love, i've been hurt by men before in different ways but I was never in love, or pregnant with their child. But I get how awful those conflicting feelings are. You can't live without him, he's the only person you want when you're so low, but he caused that pain and you don't want to give in. But this pain of him talking to someone else, feels like you lost him slightly, and so when you see him, you want to cuddle him , because you're scared of losing him. It's so hard. But some men genuinely do make mistakes and don't do it again. He knows if it happens again he's goneeee. And he changed his number and deleted his facebook so at least that was a start. Bloody internet can be evil for relationships, same with texting. I go through his phone sometimes, and even if he catches me he says it's fine, i don't blame you. So far so good. But it's not been that long. test of time..

I confided in NO ONE about the bf thing, however; Claire your situation really did make me feel like I had to let you know that It's happened to me too. And when you hear of it happening to someone you feel sad for them ofcourse, but going through it is undescribable as he is my everything after years of crap.
Sadface.. hopefully time will help

Ceecee- Happy 30 weeks my sweet, It was mine yesterday. exciting and scary!

vicki- leftover treats? so jealous. Boyfriend has promised chocolate cake will be waiting for me after the baby. Don't want to risk it now with the GD as sugar will make baby too big. But mmm. lucky!

MrsPOP- I hate facebook now. And will never rejoin it because I think for men it's tempting. Girl with a slutty profile pic, the option of private messaging. Nuh uh not anymore. Hope you enjoy your course! I really wanted to go but like the 4D scan we decded not too as we struggle a bit financially. I'm also so sorry to hear about your mother and can't imagine what you are going through. So pleased after this wait that she is going to get something to help her, and I bet those months felt like such a long time..
& Yay for the half day. I'm off tommorow, then 2 more shifts, and i'm off for holidays and maternity leave.
On that note, when is everyone going on mat leave?

I'd also like to add, I wish we all could meet in real life, and all give eachother a massive hug! You girls do keep me sane alot of the time & I love this thread.
Ceecee made a new one as this one is now in pregnancy groups & discussions, so are we all going to agree where to post?? as some have posted on there and some are still posting here haha.

I have a growth scan tommorow.
Last time I went to see diabetics and consultant, I got a routine scan, and despite being told that my gestational diabetes will more than likely make her big, she measured too small. So tommorow morning we get a growth scan down at radiology, and I see the diabetic team, I've had good readings for the past 2-3 weeks, they were bad when I went last and they said if they got worse I'd have to forget diet control and go on meds, or insulin. So thats a positive that they've gotten better.

I'm sorry girlies, I type really fast and so it's so easy for me to get carried away and write these HUGE posts, please tell me if it gets irratating!

Love to all. x

I love big posts! Don't worry about it at all ;).

I dunno on which thread we should continue posting. We should pick one though as this gets confusing !

Think we should keep this one going? and hopefully we're not breaking rules and can stay in 3rd Tri?
I posted the link to this new one on the old one so fingers crossed everyone will move right on over
How are you Lauki? :)

I am not sure how I feel, one moment I feel really happy, next moment I feel rubbish!

My baby has been really quiet for the last few days and it's freaking me out! She's there as I feel movement throughout the day but it's still scary! I can also find her heartbeat straight away with our Angelcare monitor thing, but I'd rather have her beat me up a bit more ;).

Also experienced my first Braxton Hicks contraction just now! Felt like a ripple going over my lower tummy and it got rock hard (under the skin/fat layer). So I assume that's it! I also think I felt her hickup for the first time ever, so I suppose it's a day of firsts :).

Hope you're okay and that your growth scan will be all good tomorrow :). Hope you won't ever have to go on the meds, it's much better to be able to control it with diet I think! I bet you can't wait till the chocolate cake!!
Are you excited about seeing your baby again? I want to go for another scan, but just for seeing her, I can imagine it's not all good fun if it's not for a positive reason :(.

Thanks :) I'm sure your little one will start getting active. Mine has usually two or three quiet days, more than 10 kicks a day but still quiet, then She's non stop for a few days. Try not to worry, I know that's easier said than done though because I get the same.
Aw it was my first hiccups today too! Wooop. Yay for baby hiccups. :) hehe
I'm excited for the scan. The consultant normally does it herself but it's over in 2 minutes and she doesn't really show the baby for long to make out what part is what hehe, but I have it in the radiology department tommorow and I think the scan is of better quality and a huge screen. I hope she's grown :(
And looking forward soo much for chocolate cake. <3
If you get too worried about movement, you can get some reassurance from midwife :) I'm sure your little one's just very sleepy and cosy xxxxx

I'm not too worried as I still feel her regularly! I just think I'll be panicking a bit about it all until she's actually safe in my arms! It's all geting close now and I just want everything to go alright!

Hope your baby has grown plenty, let us know tomorrow! Big screens are awesome, are 4D scan was shown on a massive television screen, like the baby was just as big as we are ;). Hope you get to see your babe a bit longer than 2 minutes!

Hehe it's funny , from the day we find out we're pregnant, we will never stop worying about our little one. :hugs:
thankyou lovely, I will report back tommorow straight after. So nervous. xx

I hope you get pictures!
Have fun! xx

My midwife told me that if I'm every worried about movement that I should drink a glass of juice and lay down on my left side for 1 hour. If no movement after 1 hour, then I should call in.
I've noticed that if I have a really busy day and don't spend much time sitting quietly then I miss a lot of movements. Usually as soon as I sit quietly for a while I start feeling the kicks!

The big screen for the scan sounds great! Have fun!

Hey Ladies, just a quick thread so I can have this in my subscriptions. Hope you all are well xxx

I was wondering why the other thread was so quiet! here you all are!

My midwife told me that if I'm every worried about movement that I should drink a glass of juice and lay down on my left side for 1 hour. If no movement after 1 hour, then I should call in.
I've noticed that if I have a really busy day and don't spend much time sitting quietly then I miss a lot of movements. Usually as soon as I sit quietly for a while I start feeling the kicks!

The big screen for the scan sounds great! Have fun!

Yea I'm not worried as I still feel her move throughout the day, it's just that she's probably turned inwards and I have an anterior placenta, so half the movements are cushioned by either my placenta or my organs ;).

I think I've spent a fortune on Apple Juice already with this trick! Good thing that I love it so much ;)!

Oh my god!! I've only been in work 2 and a half hours - I'm so beyond bored its unreal and yet I have another 5 and a half hours left yet ... feel like crying I'm so bored lol I don't know how I'm ever going to get through today!!

Considering this is supposed to be a short week it feels like it's gone on forever! Roll on 5.30pm or whenever my boss decides I can leave the building tonight. I need to get home and make some scones for a royal wedding party tomorrow! I was planning on doing cherry scones, does anyone have any other favourite scone flavours/recipes to throw into the mix?!

I had raspberry and white chocolate scones before... they were LOVELY :)

Oof, they sound exactly my kind of thing!

I had blueberry scones too and they were lovely ... Lol I sound like a have a serious scone habit!

I never had scones before and I lived in the UK for 2.5 years now!
How horrible am I! I do love the look of Sultana ones though as I love sultanas!

Hope the day flies by for you guys! You all off work and not back in till Tuesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->