* Linden Aurora *

I voted "love it" but actually i meant "like it" -- It's nice!

How about the name Larken? This was one of my teacher's surnames in high school & i always thought it would make a pretty 1st name for a girl! (I recently met a girl with the last name Larken & told her that someday when she has kids she should give her daughter her maiden name as her 1st name -- She prob thought i was crazy since this completely came out of the blue & i hardly knew her!)

Larkin is beautiful...and it goes nicely with my other choices. Funny, if someone asked years ago if I would go with nature sounding names, I would have said no.

I don't like Linden, but Aurora is lovely.

I actually like Linden alot - love Linden trees:flower:
Never thought of it as a name before but it is pretty. Not to keen on it with Aurora though.

Never thought of it as a name before but it is pretty. Not to keen on it with Aurora though.

My most fav name is Aspen and then Willow. I was looking at other tree names and thought Linden made a cute girl name. Never thought I would be thinking about putting my children's names to a theme. But I am really liking the idea for girls.

My most fav name is Aspen and then Willow. I was looking at other tree names and thought Linden made a cute girl name. Never thought I would be thinking about putting my children's names to a theme. But I am really liking the idea for girls.

It is a nice idea:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->