Line after AF like bleeding?

stella123

Reaction score
Hi girls,

As some of you may know, I was POAS like crazy last month - after a few hopeful looking tests AF seemed to make her appearance.

Well, the AF didn't follow her usual pattern (endometriosis cramps), and was instead rather unpainful & light, the first 2 days being brown blood, and only lasting 4 days then stopping abruptly (as opposed to dwindling off in days 6,7 & 8)

Well since then I've continued to feel horribly sick, have sensitive nipples (sore boobs not so much), terrible heartburn after everything I eat which I very very rarely get, and unbelivable tiredness - sometimes out of nowhere when I feel I'm going to fall asleep at the wheel. Oh, and very emotional and cranky, eeesh, I'm even pissing myself off! (Currently CD15)

I had an urge to do an IC. There's definitely a line IRL, not sure of the reliability of it though, as I have a bad case of line eye.
Also if I turn the test on it's side, it has a pink dot where the test line is, like some dye's been caught there.

I can't help but think this is wishful thinking, that I'm one of those 'sister's brother in law's grandmother's aunty' who has what seems like a period (not just light IB) in early pregnancy.

Hurrumph. What do you think? Bat-shit crazy? Possibly..

Taken at 2,3 and 4 minute mark.

https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/526/img01537201106012228.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4711/img01533201106012222.jpg

https://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2748/img01526201106012219.jpg

there is something there, but it jus looks like a blur of pink to me.... But my aunty had periods every month while she was pregnant with her first :)... so its totally not uncommon to bleed e.t.c and still be pregnant x

I'm pretty sure I see a line on the last pic, its real light but there's def something there. Good luck!!!

Thanks girls. I should probably add that this was taken just before I went to bed with very diluted pee. Tempted to buy a FRER but might wait another couple of days and see how I feel!x

Looks like my test from a few hours ago. Gonna try again later on. Hope this is the start to something wonderful for both of us! Gl and fx'd!!

I'd go & buy another test like FRER and retest. I do see something faint but can't tell for sure.

I'd say buy another and don't torture yourself too much waiting! I think I can see what you mean about the test...may be something there...? looking forward to update..and anyway my sister's aunty's cousin's twice removed dog had a period through her preg...:haha: Good luck!!!

I think I see a line there. Gl for retesting!! X

I can see a faintish something, but cant tell if its a line or a bit of a dye run. Looking forward to seeing a better test with fmu. Good luck hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->