Line Confusion

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
Just another thread about my confusing tests lol instead of going into full detail, I will just note the following points:

-Today I'm 14DPO (08/25)
-AF due tomorrow morning
-Symptoms: For the last week at least very high/closed CP and still today, queasy yesterday, gassy everyday, vivid dreams every night and I don't normally dream much, tiny pimples on nose, headaches, cramping all the time off and on, stuffy nose for 2 days, will start to feel Charlie horses coming on but I stretch to avoid them... probably more symptoms I'm forgetting.

Been testing like everyday for a week cuz I like to lol pretty much BFNs, but I want to keep a list of recent tests here...

Will post today's next and also just bought Target brand UP&UP pack of 2 digitals to take tonight and tomorrow morning possibly. They're only $8 for those! Not bad! Reviews are great online. ANYWAYS.

Ok so this test is from 08/22 (11DPO)... There is a faint 'line' on it and I know blue is evil, but when I got a BFP 8 years ago it was on a blue dye test 2 days after AF was due and in the PM, like 6PM-ish...

P.S. You'll notice that I put marks where I THINK I see lines lol

Attachments

• 1B.jpg
    1B.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Now here is a test from 08/23 (12DPO) with FMU

Attachments

• 2B.jpg
    2B.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Test from 08/24 (13DPO) with SMU

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Here are 2 tests from today. Blue is with SMU, dollar tree one is with early noon tinkle. I am holding my pee until hopefully 3 hours from now to take a digital...

The 2 blue tests shown here are the same test.

And please, post your confusing lines as well and share your stories!

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 25A.jpg
    25A.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 25B.jpg
    25B.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
*sigh* Just took a Target brand (UP&UP) digital test at 3:30pm today (14DPO) after holding my pee for 3 hours and barely having any water... BFN :( I will see if AF comes tomorrow and if not then I will use the 2nd digital test Saturday morning. So frustrating! I feel 1000% pregnant sheesh.

I had a weird thing happen tonight... how common is it to get implantation bleeding the day before AF is due? My cycle may be all screwed up cuz im on the pill but only took 6 pills total this month (long story) and missed the first 10 pills... well around 630pm tonight after going tinkle I wiped and had a light pinkish brown color on the TP...figured AF was a day early. Got bummed and went out with DH to run errands... usually when this happens, AF comes like an hour later... its been 3 hours and nothing else has come and i checked my CP which is still high and closed and had no red or brown on my finger... had cramping all day until before seeing the color and havent had cramps since...implantation or AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->