Line, evap, my imagination or dodgy test? *Update* 10dpo another evap???

Yea I can't tell on that one because of the coloring of the photo and the dents in the test but still got my FX for you!

I tested with another IC this morning and it was bfn I think...couldn't see any sort of line but I was up peeing during the night 3 times so fmu wasn't particularly concentrated. I'm going to try hold off and get a frer. It's driving me crazy though. I'm having mad, vivid dreams about being pregnant and keep imagining symptoms!!

Took another IC tonight (went to asda at lunch time and they'd no frers left) and got this:
https://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Lulabelle1985/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuejxo3pl.jpg

My boobs don't hurt anymore but I'm still really tired. I just don't *feel* pregnant though. I don't know what to think!

Is it normal to get evaps every time you use ICs?

I do! I seem to get a very faint line on them no matter when I test in my cycle, every cycle.

I think the key with ICs, or with any test really, is progression. From my experience with a true BFP, there was a noticeable darkening of the tests from day to day when I was pregnant. When not pregnant, I get these tiny sketchy lines day after day with no progress.

Your test on post #10 certainly looked like a true line to me. I would expect to see progress form that test but in the early stages, so much can affect test darkness. Was your urine dilute when you took the test above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->