Line eyes pls

Abhiangel

Reaction score
Hi
So I'm at cd27 and took a test today! I don't know if my mind was making it up or if it was a true line. Pls help in seeing it for me. It was really hard to capture it in the camera but still have a look pls!
Thanks!!

IMG_20200602_091224.jpg

Something faint is catching my eye. Good luck with further tests.

Something is definitely catching my eye. Good luck xx

I see something very very faint. Good luck hon

Something catching my eye. Keep us updated

I definitely see a faint line!! Are you testing again tomorrow? Xx

Hi everyone!
Well I plan on testing again tomorrow morning when af is officially due. Just don't want to disappoint myself so if it really was a true line I'd get a definite bfp by then! Keeping myself together to not poas today lol
Thanks for all the positive replies,feelingreally hopeful ! Lots of baby dust to u all:)

Hi everyone!
Well I plan on testing again tomorrow morning when af is officially due. Just don't want to disappoint myself so if it really was a true line I'd get a definite bfp by then! Keeping myself together to not poas today lol
Thanks for all the positive replies,feelingreally hopeful ! Lots of baby dust to u all:)

Good luck :)

I am very confused about my bbt chart. I want to be hopeful but still feeling i am out this cycle although i am due next wednesday. My bbt is all over place . I Am temping from last three months this chart is different from previous ones

4BA96AF0-4772-481B-9CED-5CE5DFDE7E99.jpeg

Hello ladies!
I tested last night and had a bfn and this afternoon having a little brown discharge. Tmi alert il just attach a picture of it so if u all can tell if there's still hope. Can I be implanting this late in my cycle?? or the witch is really here? Other than this iv been very nauseous since yesterday which never happens with me!

IMG_20200604_153054.jpg

I've only had it once and it was from 10 to 12dpo with my 3rd. The weirdest part was I'd already gotten a faint bfp on frer at 9dpo and positive cb digi 10dpo. I didn't have any cramping and tests kept getting darker. Any other time I had spotting it lead to AF though. FX it is IB.

I've only had it once and it was from 10 to 12dpo with my 3rd. The weirdest part was I'd already gotten a faint bfp on frer at 9dpo and positive cb digi 10dpo. I didn't have any cramping and tests kept getting darker. Any other time I had spotting it lead to AF though. FX it is IB.
I feel this indeed is af on the way as I'm just too late for an ib now and af was due today! Will wait n see until I start with a full blown af

Hello
So it turned out be af:cry:
Off to cd1 today! Thanks for all your replies and all the best to u all with your bfps:thumbup:

Urghhh sorry hon.
Just waiting for my AF I've also tracking for just over 3 months. Had a chemical last cycle and this cycle has been weird.
Having af cramps and back ache now so think shes on her way. I hope this cycle brings u ure BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->