Line going wrong way...anyone?

CanadianMoose

Reaction score
So I bought a few tests yesterday, some were knock off cheap brands and I was going to wait till Saturday. That got shot, so I followed the directions (20 seconds dip in urine in cup, 2 minutes flat) then I get a result like this. BTW I'm 6/7 DPO so maybe it's just too early and a bad test.

https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/Alfawolf06/IMG_20160916_095537.jpg~original

I'm a bit confused, do I chalk it up to being a bad brand/bad test? Should I take another today, or Sunday/Monday? Should I look again when it dries? Anyone ever had this happen before? Thanks for stopping by and responding if you do. I really appreciate any answers.

Blue dye tests are notorious for evaps and other things like that. I suggest try a red dye test.

Thanks I think I'll wait till Monday, giving it a few days and try a different one. Still was just trying to get some answers for the way I've been feeling.

I see a vertical line which is the right way, but I have been burned by those tests before so I won't even buy them. Had two cycles where I had a line and got a beta done. Literally showed the test to my gyn and she was like bloodwork says <1 love. So FXed it is a true line but good idea to wait a few days!

My breasts are full and achy and the nipples are sensitive but they don't hurt when moved around. A little nauseous sometimes but increase appetite and tiredness. Feel asleep at 8pm and just woke up at 11 and i'm still tired might go back to sleep in a few.

I don't know maybe I'll get more concrete symptoms later.

Oooo I see the weird line up top now that I am on my iPad. Dunno but you are early so fxed!

Oooo I see the weird line up top now that I am on my iPad. Dunno but you are early so fxed!

I know right? That's why I was thinking maybe it's a bad one, or wrong test tab in the test or something. I'll try again in a few days and if i get something like that again I think it's just a bad batch.

Retested Sunday and got BFN (8DPO) just gonna wait it out if I don't get AF before the 26th I'll test again and post result somewhere. sleepy time now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->