Line got lighter?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I've have been using wondfo tests every morning checking the line. It has been getting darker every day. Now today at 18dpo it got got a little lighter then it's darkest yesterday at 17dpo.

I'm freaking out

I honestly wouldn't stress yourself. Urine tests are by no means a reliable way to check hcg levels are rising. Something as simple as urine concentration can really make a difference to line darkness. I drove myself crazy in past pregnancies testing after my Bfp. And to be honest tests didn't give any signs of impending miscarrige. The lines stayed dark up to and for about a week after my losses. Personally id stop testing as there's no point in stressing yourself out.

I agree, Once you get a strong positive there is no point testing anymore. x

Totally agree too. I have also been stressing about it too. But I had blood tests yesterday so know mine has tripled so ignore the tests 😃. H&H 9 months x

When I was testing with Wondfo's there were days were the line stayed the same color and a couple days where the line was a tad lighter. They pretty much varied for me. I would just stop testing and get blood work done if you are concerned. Blood work is the only way at this point to know if your numbers are rising. Xx

Im just guessing here, but did you recently have a chemical? I only ask as usually those who suffered a loss tend to stress over hpts and have to keep checking the line. I totally get that, but like the others said is not an indication on how the hcg is rising. Tests can only tell you if you are pregnant or not.

Wondfos are shite for progression. They went back and forth on this baby. Worried the hell out of me and everything is fine/textbook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->