Line is darker than yesterday?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Does that mean I am getting closer to ovulating? When should we start BDing?

Thank you!

https://i67.tinypic.com/ms2e6v.png

The line needs to be the same colour as the control line or darker hunni. Xx

When actual ovulation happens? How do I know when my fertile window starts?

Sorry, I have never used these before

As far as I know Hun the line should be nearly the same colour as the control line when it's reaching the peak time (a few days before ovulation) the line souls be the same colour if not darker than the colour line 24-48 hours before ovulation.

I just started testing on a random day, every day between 10am-8pm, don't use FMU. It will start getting darker and dark the closer you get Hun x

Ohh okay, that makes sense! So there will be time before I actually ovulate to start trying.. and it doesnt have to be the same time each day? Do you have to do a hold? Thank you so much!

Need to be the same colour or darker. I've posted my ovulation test on the gallery which is positive so feel free to look. Fertile window starts 5 days before you ovulate. Use OPKs every month and you'll will sooner see the pattern and know when you are due to get a positive OPK

P.S sorry but you're not close to ovulating. The line should be a hole pink colour that's clear to see but it'll be diluted pink, you'll soon see. Test everyday so u know what your tests look like when you're close to O :)

I agree with the previous poster- each day your tests will get more and more pink until they are even darker pink than the control line. You could still be a week away from ovulation yet, but definitely keep testing around the same time every day.
I used to do two tests per day (i was extreme lol) and I also tracked my BBT.
Best of luck to you

Sorry if this seems daft, I just don't want to miss anything. I took another tonight because I already have EWCM and a high, soft cervix, slightly open

https://i65.tinypic.com/w1zqch.jpg

Even with the CM and placement, I could still be a week away from being in the window? I mostly want to make sure because we have to start doing the things to balance our ph and compressed frequent BD because we are TTC pink, but i dont want to start DH on the compressed frequent BD too early and wear him out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->