Line lighter next day?

livziem

Reaction score
I’m back again (anxiously) after loving being on here whilst I was pregnant with my son two yrs ago. Yesterday morning first thing I got a positive test result, this evening I re tested and got a slightly fainter line. I’m not sure if it means I’m miscarrying or if it could be because I’ve had lots of water to drink today and so it just didn’t show as strong. I believe I’m just shy of 5 weeks.

I’m hoping if anyone’s had any similar experiences with testing a day later with a fainter line and everything still be ok? I will test first thing in the morning tomorrow but am quite disheartened eek. Thanks for reading ladies x

If you drank a lot then it’s likely your sample is just too diluted. Did you test again today?

My lines varied a lot on those early tests. I actually found my first morning urine produced the worst lines. Mine were always stronger with 2mu or in the pm. Good luck!!

My FMU was rubbish too.
Always got better results with 2mu or 3mu.

Good luck. The water probably diluted ure pee.

Thanks for the replies! I have retested again this morning with a first response and got a strong line a bit darker than the control line today! So I am happy with that progression for now, it took longer than I was thinking it would, a good few days. This waiting game is a hard one! Xx

Thanks for the replies! I have retested again this morning with a first response and got a strong line a bit darker than the control line today! So I am happy with that progression for now, it took longer than I was thinking it would, a good few days. This waiting game is a hard one! Xx

That's great to hear hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->