Line Progression FRER-I feel like a crazy person!!!

Whiteandblack

Reaction score
Hello all!

It's been a while since I've posted here! But I'm feeling extremely anxious (I have an anxiety disorder that likes to try and make me pretty miserable whenever possible!) this morning.

So, I have a one year old that took us 18 months of trying for. Though granted, most of it was NTNP and we didn't take as good care of ourselves as possible back then! PG was healthy, normal, and so was delivery! Everything was smooth.

Anyway, he is now almost 14 months old and we've been trying for our 2nd since I got AF back in May, figuring "this might take a while, might as well start now." Well, AF was 2 days late on Sat and I decided to test, and got a faint BFP! :happy dance:

But now, of course, as an anxious, overwrought, POAS addict, I have been testing every morning since Saturday (so only 3 days now) and the lines aren't getting darker?

I KNOW. I'm being silly, and the lines on tests don't necessarily determine whether a PG is viable, but I just NEED some reassurance. I'm driving my partner and myself nuts. This is supposed to be such a happy time, but I can't seem to let go of the fear of something going wrong.

Last AF was Aug 9, so by my math I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow (so yeah, still super early too! :shrug: )

The tests go from top to bottom, Saturday, yesterday, and this AM, fmu for yesterday's and today's.

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/Ameh_Hughes/IMG_7936_zpsyr3pijwz.jpg

This AMs looks darker to me! they look great congrats!! enjoy it.

Thank you for your reply! They definitely look darker in the pics than in real life I think? I'm still in that "holy sh*t is this really real?" phase. I booked a private ultrasound for the end of the month (did the same with my 1st and it provided so much peace of mind). Trying not to get too bent out of shape before then but it's tough sometimes :-(

Same, to me the bottom test definitely looks darker. They all look good, congratulations :)

Girl they are definitely progressing! Early pregnancy is so stressful when all you can do to confirm "yes I'm really pregnant" is pee on sticks haha. I think you'll feel much better after your first u/s. Congrats!

aww, congratulations! I can't imagine how scary it must actually be to finally get that BFP!! I can completely understand the anxiety and protectiveness!! The tests look good to me, I think it might be good for you to stop testing now though if it's making you anxious! Maybe chat with your GP and get them to do the beta tests (I think that's what they're called?) to help you relax? It's definitely there though so try and stop worrying :)
massive congratulations x

Thank you all for the replies!!! It's such a simple thing, but it really helps me get out of my head and snap out of it!

Keep y'all posted on how things progress?

Girl they are definitely progressing! Early pregnancy is so stressful when all you can do to confirm "yes I'm really pregnant" is pee on sticks haha. I think you'll feel much better after your first u/s. Congrats!

Thank you!!! And you're right, that first u/s can't come fast enough!

aww, congratulations! I can't imagine how scary it must actually be to finally get that BFP!! I can completely understand the anxiety and protectiveness!! The tests look good to me, I think it might be good for you to stop testing now though if it's making you anxious! Maybe chat with your GP and get them to do the beta tests (I think that's what they're called?) to help you relax? It's definitely there though so try and stop worrying :)

Thank you so much! It's definitely so ridiculous that we spend all this time ttc and fantasizing about that bfp, and then once we get it we find a whole new set of things to worry about. How long have you been ttc?

Thank you so much! It's definitely so ridiculous that we spend all this time ttc and fantasizing about that bfp, and then once we get it we find a whole new set of things to worry about. How long have you been ttc?

three years!! We'll get there eventually (I hope!!)! You must be so excited! Keep us updated please!

yes I'm sure you'll get there! And thanks again for the reassurance! The early weeks are tough!

Hey again everyone!

Here's this am's test added to the others (as well as dates). It doesn't look too much different than yesterday's, but I'm less bent out of shape about it. Still anxious, but starting to feel more confident in watching them get darker as the days go by (so yes, I'm going to keep POAS :wacko: probably here and there until u/s on 30th bc I can't help itttttt)

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/Ameh_Hughes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsodsbgwmo.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->