Line progression

Here are my latest tests. It seems like the evening tests give me better lines.

Screenshot_20220103-060330_Gallery.jpg

My evening p was better that smu seems like my smu was broken :shrug: xx

Evening was best for me too, always!
Fx fx fx <3

I got another beta test.

December 30 - 25.9
January 3 - 42.8

94 hours between...

I haven't talked to my doctor yet. I'm waiting for them to call me back.

Oh man I've been stalking you to see updates I hope doc speaks to you soon about it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

Basically the doctor doesn't really know what's going on either. She said it could be ectopic but usually she sees higher numbers than what I've been getting. She wants to do another blood draw on Wednesday to see if it's still trending upward. I told her that I don't see how it could be a viable pregnancy, but she still said she couldn't say one way or the other. I'm just frustrated because I feel like at this point I know more than the doctor does and I'm the one calling the shots.

Oh hon I hope ure just a slow riser and all will be ok. I'm not good with beta numbers as its not a thing they do here in England. Even after my 4 early miscarriages in 2020 and when I got pregnant in jan 2021 I asked them to do bloods but was refused. Even when I had a bleed at 6 weeks they didn't bother doing bloods. So I'm not clued up on it.
Ure line does look lighter today but again cud be morning wee.
My fmu with both my last pregnancies was always terrible and I got better lines in the afternoon.
Hope all will be ok hon I am so sorry ure in limbo. Wish the doctor cud of been more helpful. :hugs:

Basically the doctor doesn't really know what's going on either. She said it could be ectopic but usually she sees higher numbers than what I've been getting. She wants to do another blood draw on Wednesday to see if it's still trending upward. I told her that I don't see how it could be a viable pregnancy, but she still said she couldn't say one way or the other. I'm just frustrated because I feel like at this point I know more than the doctor does and I'm the one calling the shots.

How frustrating at a time when you just want answers! Hope the bloods Wednesday give a more concrete answer for you. Sorry you're going through this :hug:

So sorry to read the update and that your still in limbo how awful :hugs: with my 3rd I had to have my betas done as was bleeding but like @Suggerhoney said they don't usually do it on England so not really clued up on the betas, I have everything crossed that your just a slow riser xx

I had my 4th beta today... 29.4. At least everything should be resolved naturally this time.

Oh so sorry love :hugs: :hugs: xx

So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. Big hugs to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"