Line spotters please look, *10 or 12 dpo*

shnsn

Reaction score
I had Ib yesterday and this test in afternoon today with concentrated wee.

9CEE70C9-166F-4130-B2F8-622EFF72BE10.jpeg

Top pic is todays
Bottom is yesterdays

Other IC brands are showing barely there lines. I see the progression and hopefully it continues to get darker. My opk is getting darker but not as dark as control line.

8938DE1E-4266-4EA3-AC35-218431A1A5DA.jpeg

I see progression too! Have you got any kther brands you could try? I know some people get a faint line on ICs but decent on frer etc

i have got a Frer but its hard to hold my wee in for a few hours. I had a uti a couple months ago which was horrendous so i try avoid doing that and drink lots too which would dilute the urine. I will try frer tomorrow morning with fmu. I have tried other cheapie brands lines are not too good on them.
This pic shows all taken with the same urine sample. The casette is a 25miu

image.jpg

I tested this morning (5am) with frer, negative. Although the same wee did turn light positive with IC.
I tested a second time at 8am and IC was still light. I used different varieties of IC and some are negative and some light.
A bit confused, maybe not enough hcg as so early or just dodgy IC!

My IC is stronger this evening!
Pic is of 2 different brands, the bottom brand has been consistently light and darker today, whereas the top one still negative with the same urine sample, in the day i could see a slightly darker evap line but i wouldnt class it as a light positive! I am believing the bottome brand! Its so frustrating and i am glad to not be using just one brand of cheap IC’s. Will try with clearblue tomorrow, i have the beginnings of a UTI or that kind of feeling so not sure if that can affect the tests.

9AF80085-0010-435D-B6DF-729976D662DF.jpeg

Am beginning to doubt the cheapies! Have a bof and a possible bfp fron 2 brands, the top strips are from a digital which showed not pregnant

ED28C979-3EE7-4211-BD61-5678A30DC909.jpeg

Hmm. I'm not sure. I'm seeing lines on some and not others.
When is AF due?

AF due in 3 days time, however i think i ovulated late on CD18, i didnt do any opk’s till CD20 which was positive the however i notice increase cm. Im guessing to be 8 dpo.

My tests this morning are lighter again, im not feeling too hopeful now

I agree w everyone who says they see lines on some and not others. Even though I see something faint on some of the thicker tests, it isn't very visible and could be evaps. I see a second line that's more visible on the two thinner strips that say HCG on the test strip but that could be evaps, or it could really be BFPs and that brand is just more sensitive than the others. If you're about 8dpo I would wait a few days then take another test but a diff brand like FRER. Good luck .

I'm with the other ladies. I see lines on some but not others unless there different sensitivity?
8DPO is really early still so I wud give it a few day and re test. Maybe like 10 DPO.
I got a really faint positive at 10DPO then a proper line on a frer at 11DPO.
I did test at 8DPO but it was a BFN. I didnt implant until 9 and DPO.
Good luck.

I have a very faint line on the blue one, all my tests are 10miu apart from the casettes ones in the older pics which were 25miu.
The brand that was giving me a good bfp are now very very faint and this brand that gave me bfn is now looking promising. It doesnt help that i dont know how many dpo’s i am, its between 7 and 9 so still early but so confusing with all these different results.

267488BE-A45F-4316-9CE0-82FE7DA3A251.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"