Line stealer

Pne1985

Reaction score
I have at least 3 days until I am going to tell my husband that I’m pregnant. We are having our kids birthday party on Saturday and I wanted to wait until after then since everyone will be here and he doesn’t tell anyone! He can’t keep a secret. But I’m concerned he will be confused by the test since it is so much darker than the control now. And maybe by Sunday, it might start having the hook effect? I’m hoping because he doesn’t know as much as I do about them, he won’t even question it? And I thought If he does, I’ll just say I don’t know why it’s like that, and google it to see what comes up!? Haha I’m making this harder than it needs to be!

E63F068C-8213-4D66-A121-67529CF888F7.jpeg

Maybe a digital test would be a good idea?

Yeah I 2nd pp do a digi!!! Congratulations

Yes that is a good idea but now I have 3 more frers to use and I’ll have to run out and get a digital. I actually thought about getting one just to see what it said anyway but I didn’t! And now I wish I would have!

I don't think he'll think anything of it as he'll be too excited! Plus, some women, like me, seem to produce lots of hcg right away, and the very first test I took the test line was already darker than the control. I wouldn't worry too much about this. Congratulations!

I don't think he'll think anything of it as he'll be too excited! Plus, some women, like me, seem to produce lots of hcg right away, and the very first test I took the test line was already darker than the control. I wouldn't worry too much about this. Congratulations!
Well we weren’t exactly trying but I ovulated early and his sperm lasted 5 days because that was the only time before O we dtd. And I’ve known I’ve been pregnant for a couple weeks now but have been waiting to tell him so it’s been hard and that’s why mine are so dark. They started stealing dye around 18dpo. He will be excited but super nervous, he worries so much!

I would just do a digital! No questioning those
Yep I think I will tell him my period hasn’t come and I have to run to the store and grab one! Like you said no questioning and it will give me an idea of how far along it thinks I am? Does anyone know how many weeks they go up to?

Yes it’ll say 3+ weeks since conception :)

The highest the digi goes is 3+ hon and that means ure anything from 5 weeks or over.
Can I just say u are a hero for having kept it quiet this long well done you. How have u managed it hehehe.
I think revealing the news at the party is a fantastic idea. U cud just give him the line test or do it man friendly (lol) and do a digi.
Good luck.
I do love a good line stealer hehehe remember to add water to ure urine if the test line starts getting lighter and u will get a nice dark result again. Good luck for tommorow eeeeek:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->