Linea Negra/Belly Button

lalaland09

Reaction score
Not that I'm super anxious for a dark line running over a popped out belly button, but I haven't gotten either of these and I'm over 27 weeks. I guess I thought they would be here by the 3rd trimester.

When did everyone have these things happen for them?

I haven't got either, belly button is kind of level but not popped out. Not everyone gets them, my friend didn't get a linea negra until AFTER the birth! I'm hoping I may have avoided both but I'm sure someone will come along saying they got both late on!

I havent got either, either!!!! Didnt get them with my DD and dont seem to be getting them this time. My belly button is REALLY deep normally so would have to go some to pop out I guess.

xxx

Yea I got a faint one. 1st time too i think

I didnt get either with my daughter and have not got either this time so far!Think my belly button pretty deep too so that prob helps,it just gets really shallow but thats as far as it goes.It still has time to pop out this time round though,carrying more up front this time so I guess you never know!.

My belly button was pretty deep and now it's just like level with the rest of my belly. I have one of those lines but only from my belly button down, not the whole way. i didnt even notice untill the other daywhen my friend said!

My belly button is level, hasn't popped and i have a really faint brown line but it's only been there about 3-4 weeks xx

after the first month mine appeared
and a month after birth its still there
and not fading!! think yourself lucky!!
and my belly button stayed an inny!

xx​

I doubt my belly button will ever pop out but I have the line although its not that dark and is darker on the bottom than on the top. I've had them for quite a while now, maybe 2 months?

i dont think my belly button is going anywhere defo still much an inny, as for the line when i have a shower and have oil on im sure i can see it faint tho :rofl: but ive been looking :D

I have the line... all the way up to the center of my breasts.
If you are fair of skin, it will be fainter. It is usually said to be more noticeable on olive skinned, or dark skinned women.

My belly button, which is normally a deep innie is popping out, especially if the baby's weight is centered in my bump. Otherwise pretty much leveled with the rest of my huge bump. And my belly button looks like a deep dark whole that could suck someone in... like out of the twilight zone... :rofl:

DSC00014.jpg

I have a HUGELY popped out belly button, its like a lil stump now and freaks OH out lol :) just hoping it goes back in after birth :( I got it at about 24ish weeks. I also hav the line, only faintly and only below my belly button, not above. xxx

I have a very faint line. And my belly button is just really shallow so far. I didn't notice the line until maybe like a week ago, 33 weeks ish.

my belly button went straight out at about 20 weeks even though was quite deep!! but now i am so big its levelled off again like the rest of my belly caught up.. havent got a line though at all and am 38 weeks tomorrow x

I'm kinda like Snetty - My belly button is just flat now, not popped. And I have a very faint line that appeared sometime after 30 weeks. I'm very fair though.

I don't have either, my belly putton is almost out but doesn't seem to want to but there is no sign of the linea negra, not everyone gets them hun, take care :hugs: XX

Well everyone is different! But I do have the line I think I got it about 28 weeks something like that and it goes all the way from the bottom of my rib cage right down as far down as it can go lol! But its not very deep in colour its quite faint, and my belly button is level with my belly, but depending on where baby is laying sometimes pops out for a few mins then goes back in lol. The dark line doesnt really bother me as the RED stretch marks across the bottom of my bump are more noticable but again don't really bother me as I can't see them unless I look in the mirror lol x

i have no sign of a line and my belly button is very much inny- it has got slightly less inny but the midwife said she doubted it will pop out coz its so deep! tis a shame coz i wanted a outy! :p

i have neither :( lol i have a very deep inny and have always wanted an outie...i was so excited when i thought i might get one but i doubt i'll get one !!!! also i'm very fair so doubt i'll get the line either ah well...i'm making up for it in stretch marks!! lol

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I have neither. My bellybutton is still very much an innie. Nowhere near popping out or even being flat. Also I'm really pale skinned so maybe thats why I don't have the line.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->