Lines getting fainter = miscarriage?

sevenofnine

Reaction score
I'm worried something is wrong because my lines are getting lighter! I took a test Sunday morning, the day my period was due, and got the first result. 2 days later, I took these tests and they seem to be getting fainter.

Does this generally mean I should be expecting an early miscarriage?

image.jpg

Not at all. They're different tests, the newer ones have been nutorious for being crap. Test again with either one of the original frer or a new one again in a couple of days.

I agree with what the previous poster said. That was one of the first things I noticed, was that they are different tests. I think you have a strong line on the first one. Stay positive, and prayers to you! I hope this is a sticky one!

Thanks everyone! I did try to find the original kind, but my store only had the curved handle (doesn't make it any easier so I don't understand why they changed it... In fact the glare on the curved screen is super annoying!!!)

I will try to relax, I don't have any symptoms of miscarriage yet (or pregnancy for that matter).

Thanks!

Try not to worry!! Easier said than done, but if it helps.... I've been there!! The day I got (very very faint) positives on cheap tests -I ran out and bought FRERs and a zillion other brands - ALL the lines were varying even within the same package. To top it off, the next TWO DAYS the digitals kept going between 'pregnant' and 'not pregnant'. It was torture!! I was so stressed and spent so much $ on those damned tests! However, the result was DD who is two years old and snoozing away in the next room as I type! Keep testing! Don't lose hope :flower:

I wouldn't worry. The first test is different and it looks like you took them at all different times of the day which makes a big difference in the early days.

I'm trying not to loose hope, but I think I already have. I took another digital test today, 2 days after the first, and it said "Not Pregnant". Also, my line is even fainter than yesterday's test on the same First Response.

I will update here with what happens, but I don't think it's looking good.

Pic showing faint first response and neg digi (same urine sample):
View attachment 920026

Last update:

Unfortunately, in my case it definitely meant a miscarriage. I started bleeding today. Tests are basically negative now.

Thanks everyone!

Xxx

So sorry <3 sucks when it's taken from you just as quickly as you're celebrating <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->