Lines on OT

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
I hope im jusing the lingo right :)

Im using ovulation tests for the first time. Im using saveontests

Do you always get a line? Or do you start geting line just 2-3 days before ovulation, then get a dark one and then it gets lighter again?

Im on day 11. Testet for the first time yesterday and touhgt i saw a faint line, very faint.
Then to day I could see it very vell, it was not as strong as the compairing line but still I dit not have to squint my eyes to see it.

How is it when youre testing? Always a line ore?

Hi, Check out www.peeonastick.com as Meg has a good section on how to read OPKs (Ovulation predictor kits/tests). But in short, some people 'fade in' while others just get pos or nothing. When I was using ClearBlue/Plan ov test I would get a faint the day before I got a positive, and nothing at others the times but now with my cheaper Babywishes test strips, I get faint all the time, then darker at Ov time (I'm yet to see what I would call 'equally' as dark, which is confusing). Good luck :)

Dont understand.
on saturday I took the firs OV test. It was very very faint. Yestarday I took the second one and it was faint but clearly there. To day I hardly see a line at all! :shrug:

Did I ovulate yesterday? Hope not becaus we both felt under the weather so no :sex:

Im on 12 CD today. So either im having a strange cycle this month and ovulating early ore it fas just bad test today.

Dont understand.
on saturday I took the firs OV test. It was very very faint. Yestarday I took the second one and it was faint but clearly there. To day I hardly see a line at all! :shrug:

Did I ovulate yesterday? Hope not becaus we both felt under the weather so no :sex:

Im on 12 CD today. So either im having a strange cycle this month and ovulating early ore it fas just bad test today.

I've heard that some peoeple never get that really dark/equally dark line, but if we're talking about faint lines, I'd keep testing and watching for a bigger surge. If you're sick, your body can start to ov, but then not go through, and then sometimes try again in a few days :)

Hi

I use OPK's and I get a fade in pattern. I nearly always get a pale line of some sort and then up to OV time is gets darker and darker to around the same as the control line and then starts to fade quick after to a pale line again. Luckily (or not depends on how you see it?!) I also get cramps too so know roughly when OV is.

It does make a difference when you take them (should be around the same time each day) and also how much you've drunk before as this dilutes the LH and I have found that can be confusing.

Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->