Linespotter update w blood results :/ UPDATED PG 2!!

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I'm so confused and anxious right now. I had a faint bfp on two test yesterday that I posted in here and then I poas this morning another faint positive I had a blood test done yesterday the nurse just called an said my results were negative. I was so upset I couldn't think and just said ok an hung up :( I am so confused

If it is a qualitative (positive or negative result) test, your early detection hpt is FAR more sensitive than the doctor's test. I have Kaiser and they don't require in clinic tests anymore to book prenatal because the hpts are much more sensitive. I would ring back and ask if it was a qualitative or quantitative/beta test. That one gives you a number and anything over 5 is pregnant. Honestly, you want the beta done two days apart. My doctors won't do that one unless asked specifically because it is more expensive/involved and they usually run it in pairs two days apart to assure the hcg levels are rising appropriately.

If it is a qualitative (positive or negative result) test, your early detection hpt is FAR more sensitive than the doctor's test. I have Kaiser and they don't require in clinic tests anymore to book prenatal because the hpts are much more sensitive. I would ring back and ask if it was a qualitative or quantitative/beta test. That one gives you a number and anything over 5 is pregnant. Honestly, you want the beta done two days apart. My doctors won't do that one unless asked specifically because it is more expensive/involved and they usually run it in pairs two days apart to assure the hcg levels are rising appropriately.

I thought that before they drew blood I heard the lady say that she wanted the quantitative one?
But when they called they just said it was negative.

I just saw your other thread. Looks like there definitely a second line!

This is the test I took yesterday (this is the picture of it today so obviously it's been sitting)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 52
Def a line there. Like dobby said you could ask for the hcg value..

This is the test I took yesterday (this is the picture of it today so obviously it's been sitting)

Did this show up within the five min mark? This was the exact line I got at 10dpo

It did an the one I took this morning showed up within the min, now the line was fainter when it first came up its only darkened like that since sitting over night

I got my BFP at 10dpo, went to my doctor to confirm and get the ball rolling with all my prenatal stuff and her urine test was neg, and bloods came back the next day neg. She told me I must have had faulty tests. I knew she was wrong, 5 mins on google confirmed that for me. I'm now 19dpo and my tests are blaringly positive! My Dr must have ordered the qualitative test, I have another appointment for Friday at 21dpo, shall be interesting to see her reaction lol. Don't lose hope!

I got my BFP at 10dpo, went to my doctor to confirm and get the ball rolling with all my prenatal stuff and her urine test was neg, and bloods came back the next day neg. She told me I must have had faulty tests. I knew she was wrong, 5 mins on google confirmed that for me. I'm now 19dpo and my tests are blaringly positive! My Dr must have ordered the qualitative test, I have another appointment for Friday at 21dpo, shall be interesting to see her reaction lol. Don't lose hope!

Aw. This makes me feel better. Can't wait to here your results. I was sure they asked for the quant test and OMG I've been all over Google since they called and said negative I'm going to buy more test today lol

Well I went and bought more hpt. And this is what I got it showed up immediately:) I'm
Feeling better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 52
Aww congratulations hunni. What DPO were you? Xxx

To be honest I have no idea!
I had my mirena removed one month ago, so I had no idea about my cycles since I hadn't had a pd while I had my iud, an we hadn't planned to actively try until I had 3 regular cycles

Aww congratulations hunni. What DPO were you? Xxx

To be honest I have no idea!
I had my mirena removed one month ago, so I had no idea about my cycles since I hadn't had a pd while I had my iud, an we hadn't planned to actively try until I had 3 regular cycles

im in the same boat!! have you bled at all since removal? osrry to ask questions on your thread hun but ive not seen anybody have the same happen to them like me but have a positive result!! All ive had is a couple of days of spotting (not enough for a pad) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->