LisaH

lisah

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this thread thingy, so bear with me! I got pregnant last year and lost my baby at 6 weeks in August and my partner and I were devastated even at that early stage. Since then we have been trying but with no sucess. As I am 38 and we have been doing all the stuff that those of us who are trying for a baby do - Fertlity monitors, temperature taking, mucus monitoring etc etc the absence of a baby made me go to my GP. I have had the progesterone tests (which said I was ovulating),my partner had his sperm count and mobility and volume tests (he is fine) and been referred to the fertlity consultant at my NHS Hospital, and I have just had the HSG (which was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be) and my tubes are apparently open. I had mixed feelings about this news as now I have no idea why I am not falling.
Can anyone tell me what the next step is? I have to wait 3 months before I can see the consultant again to talk about the results of the HSG, and I don't know what they will suggest next? The lady I saw last said I probably am not a candidate for Clomid, which is what I was hoping to be able to try. So after that long winded message, can anyone help?
Lisa xxx

Welcome to Baby and Bump Lisa.

Im in the same boat as you, though i havent done the HSG yet.
The progesterone test said im ovulating and my OHs test came back fine, but no baby for us either.
My Doctor also said I wouldnt be given clomid because im ovulating myself.

Not much advice to give really but wishing you lots of luck.

I am sorry Lisa, I dont' have any advise, but I wanted to wish you lots of luck and lots of baby dust!!! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->