listening to hv?

I'd start giving purees tbh. I started weaning Phoebe at 4 months and she is now on three meals a day. Start with sweet potato and then move onto cauliflour and brocoli, we never mixed it with formula Pheoeb was happy to eat it as it was.

I'd start giving purees tbh. I started weaning Phoebe at 4 months and she is now on three meals a day. Start with sweet potato and then move onto cauliflour and brocoli, we never mixed it with formula Pheoeb was happy to eat it as it was.

I wouldn't move onto broccoli or cauliflower next

As with broccoli, cauliflower is not a good choice for one of Baby's first vegetables. It may cause gas and may also be a bit difficult for a young infant to digest. Cauliflower is best given to an infant between 8-10 months old but you could try it earlier. If your baby has had any digestive issues, it would be best to introduce cauliflower into the diet later rather than sooner.

Some great first foods though are all the orange veggies (sweet potatoes, squash, carrots) and then avocado is great, banana is really good first food as well. Then other veggies. "They" say orange veggies are best because they have a low instance of allergies but also because they are slightly sweet which babies like...really sweet like fruit might be too much and then green veggies are more bitter so the orange/yellow are a good starting place :)

We gave Emma some pureed organic potato with her milk through it and she liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->