Literally could not be more excited!

nb1984

Mother of one
Reaction score
Tested with a FRER and a Superdrug early test with FMU yesterday and the lines were very faint, I was only 10dpo with AD fue on Tues, again this morning on a Superdrug and the line was there, I am still in shock, but so excited!

Got my CB digi in the cupboard dying for me to break it open but going to wait until Wed when AF is late for that as my lines are faint still!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firmly believe the preseed did it for us this month!!

Woohoo congrats!!!
Have you posted in Bonfire babies yet sweetie?
I am soooo excited for you!!
How sensitive are the superdrug tests? I have some and am wondering when I should use one.....
xxxxx

Congrats!! I really think Preseed is what did it for us too!!

Woohoo congrats!!!
Have you posted in Bonfire babies yet sweetie?
I am soooo excited for you!!
How sensitive are the superdrug tests? I have some and am wondering when I should use one.....
xxxxx

Hey you!

Yes I just did, was worried about breaking the rules about BFP announcements so thought I better do it here first! They are 10 miu, yesterday was REALLY faint and I was 10dpo, today was a bit darker, due AF on Tues so hoping on Tues it will be dark enough that I can take a photo but my camera is rubbish! How mandy dpo are you?xx

OMG 'Bonfire Babies' first official BFP announcement. Yay!!

:dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance:

nb1984 -I am so happy for you, congratulations!!!
Hope you have a fab H&H 9 months hun.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I cannot believe how excited I am for you lol :haha::haha:
xx:hugs:

OMG 'Bonfire Babies' first official BFP announcement. Yay!!

:dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance:

nb1984 -I am so happy for you, congratulations!!!
Hope you have a fab H&H 9 months hun.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I cannot believe how excited I am for you lol :haha::haha:
xx:hugs:

hahah thank you so much! I dont think it seems real?! Its so weird to think this is actually happening! I think until I go to the doctors and he says yes I am I wont actually believe it!!! Come on, your turn now!! xxx

Congratulations!!!

I must break open the preseed now too lol x

I am going to get some Preseed for next month if no BFP this month! I am still getting pos OPKs so no idea what is going on!!!
I have some superdrug HPTs, gonna wait til 12dpo to try them! Currently 9dpo, and fingers crossed!!
xxxx

YEA YEA YEA congrats Cycle buddy

make sure you keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on
Take care xxxx

Tested with a FRER and a Superdrug early test with FMU yesterday and the lines were very faint, I was only 10dpo with AD fue on Tues, again this morning on a Superdrug and the line was there, I am still in shock, but so excited!

Got my CB digi in the cupboard dying for me to break it open but going to wait until Wed when AF is late for that as my lines are faint still!!!

Congratulations. Im happy for you. Praying for a sticky bean!!!:flower:

Congratulations. Im happy for you. Praying for a sticky bean!!!:flower:
Thank you! Good luck with testing, bring on the :BFP:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"