Little advice? Pics included

angie90

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Sorry I always feel I'm asking advice and annoying you!

Basically a little confused. Have been using OPK sticks this month, however used the clear blue ovulation tests for the majority as wanted to get a little more detail. Got my solid smiley at the weekend which means peak ovulation. Since then I decided this week to just use the cheep ones to see if my surge went back down... I may be wrong how it works but thought it would be interesting to keep using them.

The picture has 3 OPKS top one done on Tuesday night which is faint, then the middle done yesterday which was fainter... then the bottom one done today which is really strong and would indicate an lh surge??

Would anyone know what this might mean? Have I not ovulated and I am now??? Or should I stop using these all together after ovulation??

I'm pretty sure i ovulated last Friday/sat due to body changes... cm (sorry tmi)

Any help appreciated. I probably didn't explain that well

Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 29
If you have the cb tests that are pink, that just have circle or smile, the smile just means you've entered fertility window and will O in the next few days. Some people's cheapies OPKs progressively get darker, and others just get a sudden surge. I got multiple days of positive OPKs and then morning after I o'd, it was negative again (cb and cheapie).

So I've used the clear blue ovulation test again this morning and got another solid smiley which would indicate I'm ovulating???? I don't understand how its happened twice a week apart???

All those tests tell you is that you're having an lh surge which usually happens before ovulation. It can happen multiple times in a cycle though as if your body is gearing up to ovulate but doesn't actually. I find they're best used in conjunction with temping so you can confirm o has actually happened.

Thank you SadakoS. I need to start temping put it just seems so confusing but might try and get my head around it. So sounds like I went to ovulate Last Saturday, didn't , and now attempting again! Good job I checked!!! I'm guessing this re-starts the two week wait 😂😂

Even stronger tonight! Feel like it's a complete repeat of last week. Could it be possible to not even release an egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->