little bit gutted but know it's silly...

Clairikins

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
My oh and I are only on our second cycle cd8 so I'm not expecting to catch any time soon. One of my best friend's started ntnp at the same time as us on same cycle and she text me yesterday with bfp. Obviously pleased for her but I am gutted! Didn't expect to be. She is on no.2. I think mainly I thought it'd be nice to share it with her. Not even sure I ov'd last month. Oh well, let's hope I catch this month and only be a few weeks behind and our los can be best buds. Thanks for listening!

hi have u tried using ovulation tests also try charting your temp an i wud recomened joining firtility freind all u have to do is put ure temps down each day and they do all the charting 4 you and tell you when you ovulate its a good sight and will tell you your firtile times. it took us 6 months to fall this time but they do say it can take 6 months to a year in a normal healthy couple ive got good freinds been trying 4 a year so give it a bit more time hun i know its hard went through it myself. xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

huggs hun, no advice or anything just huggs. xx

:hugs: I felt this way when i found out my SIN was expecting i was so upset because i wanted to share the experience with her, but at the same time was really happy for her.. FX'd youll get your bfp soon :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->