Little concerned

nicoley

Reaction score
Ok basically breastfeeeding 16 month old twins no period as of yet. Now my hubby and I were intimate 3 days ago unprotected..it was the first time in a loooooong time. I think I could of potentially been ovulating as I had lots of ewcm the days leading up and some back pain on lower side that I felt around front but it was so temporary so I didn’t think of as my back has been bothering me some mornings. Thought would pull out but in the moment he didnt..now we are nervous as the twins were babies 6 and 7 (5 under 9 older two over 18). So yeah time will tell I guess. ‍♀️

Ok basically breastfeeeding 16 month old twins no period as of yet. Now my hubby and I were intimate 3 days ago unprotected..it was the first time in a loooooong time. I think I could of potentially been ovulating as I had lots of ewcm the days leading up and some back pain on lower side that I felt around front but it was so temporary so I didn’t think of as my back has been bothering me some mornings. Thought would pull out but in the moment he didnt..now we are nervous as the twins were babies 6 and 7 (5 under 9 older two over 18). So yeah time will tell I guess. ‍♀️

Nicooooole that would be so crazy if you guys had another baby :haha: Do you want more babies? Stalking, mums the word :shhh::winkwink:

No he is Done!!! Now I am nervous but would never be upset if I was. But we were done. Moment of weakness‍♀️

No he is Done!!! Now I am nervous but would never be upset if I was. But we were done. Moment of weakness‍♀️

Either way I’m sure everything will be fine! Exciting TWW though, what a surprise that would be :haha:

Yeah my husband keeps asking “ like you can’t get preg that fast right”

Now I think back to that pain I had it totally resembled ovulation pain and was quite intense for the few hours I had it. My thinking was I’m nursing twins lots still it wouldn’t be happening yet. Yeah dumb!!

Now I think back to that pain I had it totally resembled ovulation pain and was quite intense for the few hours I had it. My thinking was I’m nursing twins lots still it wouldn’t be happening yet. Yeah dumb!!

I was not 100% done breastfeeding when my period came back :wacko: then we got pregnant again lol

I'm still breastfeeding now and back in July he had only dropped one feed and not all the time. He still feeds loads

I’ve never had breastfeeding stop me from ovulating. It’s definitely possible. Fx and stalking.

I just did a hpt stock up and hid them lol. I have 4 dollar store and 2 frer for later.
With my twins I got a faint positive on the frer at 9dpo but at 14dpo my hcg was 1074 with them so I may not get a positive if this is a singleton that early. ‍♀️

I just did a hpt stock up and hid them lol. I have 4 dollar store and 2 frer for later.
With my twins I got a faint positive on the frer at 9dpo but at 14dpo my hcg was 1074 with them so I may not get a positive if this is a singleton that early. ‍♀️

My bfp was super late w this baby, Elias I had a faint positive at 10dpo, this one didn’t show up until I think 13/14dpo. I’m sure we’ll all squint for you if you do some early ones :haha:

Started spotting last night. It’s very light so far this morning. It’s to early for implantation bleeding being that yesterday was 5 dpo.im thinking because I’m breastfeeding I’m having a short luteal phase.

Ah bummer to hear about the spotting - at least you got an answer really quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->