little kids really do know where you are pregnant....

Yes, this happened on nov 25th, got my BFP on dec 2nd, and saw little bean on dec 12th on our first ultrasound! I just didn't know I was pregnant, after 2 years TTC I couldn't imagine it would happen on that cycle!

:happydance: Congratulations to you! I pray that happens with me. We have been trying since March.

Good luck!
I conceived this baby thanks to clomid! I have PCOS, that's why it took us do long!
Hope to see you around here very soon! :hugs:

I went for dinner this past weekend with my husband and there was a family beside us with small kids celebrating a birthday. As soon as we were seated, their toddler kept turning around to stare at me. She kept giving me the get over here and pick me up look. Her parents kept looking like why are you staring at her?

My senile grandmother asked my father (who did not know I was pregnant at the time) how my baby was. My dad said what baby?!?! He corrected her assuming she meant my sister's 4 year old. He told me the story and I was just wowed.

While I was in the TWW, my friends 3 year old started rubbing my belly. She said she was "petting the baby". No one even knew that we were TTC. Freaky!!!

My nephew may have been right. We test this morning and had a solid line and a faint pink line... I am thinking positive!

Congrats!!!! :happydance: I knew I'd see you around soon! :winkwink:

Congrats!!!! :happydance: I knew I'd see you around soon! :winkwink:

I just hope AF doesn't somehow appear. I woke up and decided to test and then I didn't see a line, got ready for work, looked again and the lil faint line was there. I woke my husband up to look too :thumbup:

i told my sister i was haveing a baby and the other week i broke the news to my 6year old neice and she sed '' i knew you was haveing a baby '' and i asked my sister if she told her and she swore she never said a thing, i think kis have a sixth sence about things, my 1 year old daughter is normaly a daddys girl but all of a sudden shes all me and alway resting her head on my belly lol maybe she knows she has a little brother or sister in there :D

My 4 year old son is all of a sudden constantly asking questions about babies. How long are their arms? What do they eat? How big are they when they are born? Then he just kinda looks at me, like, do you have something to tell me? We haven't told him yet (actually are planning to tonight), but my DH and I have been talking about it sort of vaguely so I suppose he could have caught on, but the questions are really specific. We'll see what he says tonight!

this is so true! my LG is only 1 and says the odd words mum, dad, hi ect but today she was sat with me and said 'baby' she has never ever said this before and today has said it about 3 or 4 times and i found out 3 days ago im pregnant! its very early days but i couldnt believe it! :blush::kiss:

Long before we told our kids they were constantly talking about it.

My work colleague brought his 5 month old twins into the office today and I was giving one a cuddle and she tried latching onto my breast, ontop of my clothing, maybe she subconsciously knew?!

My three year old neice was over at mine with my sister this weeken just gone and we had been talking really vaguely about my pregnancy. Anyway she turned around and said
"Auntie Ashley have you got babies?"
Me and my sister just froze and looked at one another.
"What babies" I said
"Babies...on your telly" she said
My sister laughed "she means rugrats!"

We did have a moment though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back