Little Lamb Pocket

S

Shifter

Has anyone tried Little Lamb's new pocket nappies yet? I didn't get along too well with the fitteds, despite really wanting to - I love the look and feel of them, especially the bamboo one, but just didn't rate the absorbency or like having wet cloth around Jack's waist.

There is only one picture on their website, so it's hard to get an impression of the whole thing. I'd love to see pictures of it open.

Not tried these yet. TBH I dont like fitteds much at all as too much of the cloth gets wet and leaves poor Leo wet all around his waist, bum, front etc:growlmad:

I must admit though, I AM OBSESSED!:rofl:

Yeah, it's like having a wet flannel wrapped around them or something :(

I love the little lamb nappies but i do change harry all the time and he isnt a heavy wetter

I love my little lambs but I do find they can leak through the legs at night even with boosters and liners and whatnot. And yeah they do seem to get very wet, although I think my baby wees enough for 10 babies...

The new pocket nappy looks good, would love to hear from someone who has tried it.

Doesn't seem anyone has tried the pocket yet. It's only £12 so I might have to be the first lol!

Keep us updated if you do and let us know what its like

bumping to see if anyone's tried this yet... :)

Lol I read this thinking it was a new thread 'til I saw I posted in it ages ago! :rofl:

Yeah I would like to know if anyone has tried it too. :thumbup:

Nope, not tried it yet. Not bought any nappies in months. Might treat Jack to one for xmas lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->