• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little Lambs Cotton fitted nappies and wraps (piccy)

Aunty E

Mummy to Mog and Teddy
Reaction score
Bought a bunch of these in the sale a couple of months ago, and we're just not using them. My OH prefers the Sandys and I prefer the flat terries, so I said I'd destash.

I'm going to wash them all tonight, they're in good condition, but a few have faint stains. I've never tried sunning them (because there has been NO sun).

I have 24 cotton nippa nappies in size 2 and 8 velcro nappies in size 2. This fits my dinky two year old and my chunky nine month old.

I also have 16 PUL wraps in size 2 to match.

These were all in the seconds section (apart from the velcro nappies) but I never worked out why, they all seem perfect.

Happy to sell in batches of 8, £12 including postage for 8 nippa nappies, same for 8 wraps, and £15 including postage for the 8 velcro nappies. Will do whole lot (32 nappies and 16 wraps) for £65 including postage. I won't be able to post until next week, as I need to wash and dry first.
All washed and dried - took a little pic as they looked so cute folded up in the living room.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/32962cf7.jpg

Would you sell in bundles of any less? :flower:

I'd love some but just don't have room for another 8 nappies :blush:

I would like a couple too but like jen i dont have room for 8, i would like Velcro ones please say 4 plus 4 wraps if you could xx

I would be after 2-3 wraps if possible?

Could do some smaller sets - I think it works out £1.50 a nippa nappy incl postage and the same for wraps. Slightly more for the velcro ones, as they're a bit pricier to buy, so if you want 4, that would be £7.50. Pm me if you want some, but I'm not sure when you'd get them now - hadn't really thought the whole Christmas post thing through!

What colour's are the wraps you have, or are they all white?

:flower:

All white :) Hopefully OH has remembered to hang them out today...might give him a call now ;)

Hi, sorry haven't looked at this for a bit! All I've sold are four velcro nappies and two wraps, so I still have 14 wraps, 24 nippa nappies and 4 velcro nappies.

How much would you like for 4 Velcro nappies and 4 wraps?

£13.50 including postage etc. PM me if you want them :flower:

hi what do you have keft currently using bambino mios but could use some more and love the fluffy ones, my Little girl a year would they fit

They fit my fat ten month old and my skinny two year old. I've got lots left, only sold two wraps and four Velcro nappies.

do you think the wraps would cover the bambino mios as that is what i am short of have about 30 nappies but only 6 wraps

What wouldyou sell wraps for and nappies for the velcro ones i can not use the nippything ones :dohh:

I really don't know, as I've never seen bambino mios... You could post in Natural Parenting, someone there might well know!

I could do the 4 velcro nappies for £7.50 posted, and wraps for £1.50 each. Nippa Nappies for £1.50 each too if anyone else is interested.

Hi hun,

Could I have the remaining 4 velcro nappies and 6 wraps please? What is the best price you can do including p+p?

:flower:

Hi Hun, could do them for £16 all in :)

Yeah that sounds fab, thank you. I will pay via Paypal a.s.a.p, so here's my email: [email protected] and I can then send you my address once paid for :flow:

All velcro nappies gone, still have all the nippa nappies and eight wraps left :) £1.50 each all in, or I'll discount for bulk purchasing ;)

Bump. Still have all the nippa nappies and at least 8 wraps, maybe 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->