• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Apple84
Age gap will be almost exactly 2 years, depending on when my twins decide to show up
Team :blue: and :pink::pink:

And wow alot of close age gaps here! Sometimes I look at my son and he still seems like a baby and can't believe he's about to be a big brother!

Good luck on your scan Michelle. I can't imagine how nerve-wrecking it would be to go in knowing there's a 1/4 chance of a problem. :hugs: I hope your baby is in perfect health.

Laurenmomma will have 16 month gap pink and yellow on way!!! Sorry on phone so can't use smileys etc! xx

Clearly I am a BNB addict as I'm also on my phone, but have several smilies memorized :haha: :blush:

wow theres been abit of action since i left for bed last night :haha:

APPLE!!!!- i remember you from our last pregnancies!! congrats on Twins how exciting!!! :dance:

So...

MiissMuffet
24 month age gap :pink: & :pink:

:flower:

Congrats to you too Missmuffet. And our babies are only due a month apart (and mine are likely to be born early anyways).

It's funny the amount of people i run into from our old preggie boards that are going through it again at the same time :D

Morning Ladies :wave:

So went out for pizza last night :pizza: & totally ate too much, made myself feel :sick:

Then got home, ate a whole bunch of chocolate & drank a large bottle of chocolate milkshake....Why??? :dohh:

hey :wave: sorry i have been awol, i suck :rofl: lol
WANTABEAN age gap 14MONTHS and :blue: + :blue: :happydance:

I have been having a few issues this time round :( had a few episodes of really intense contraction type pains and i seem to have lost the ability to sleep longer than 3 hours at a time :( i am so so tired. hoping that a hard pregnancy is gonna result in a healthy baby and easy birth!! (getting a section but it would be nice to not have any issues after lol) i have the worlds worst heartburn its killing me!! lol

I bought my double buggy a few weeks ago as someone on BnB was selling it at a really good price so wanted to get it before someone else lol here is a pic of the same one
https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/mydouble.jpg

i love it :) i put Cameron in it and he seemed to like it too lol was getting huge smile from him lol it folds really small and seems quite light being a double.

and here is my bumpy pic. i swear i was about this size the day i had Cam, i really was teeny with him, so im now worried at just how big am gonna be lol
https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/24weekssplodge.jpg
excuse the dodgy shadows lol

in other news i am making the finally arrangements for Camerons birthday party. seems pretty crazy that my lil teeny baby is gonna be 1 in a few weeks and that he is gonna be a big brother lol it is really scary lol :dohh::dohh:
Cameron is so so teeny and im worried that this baby is gonna be bigger than him when its a few months old lol :rofl:

how is everyone else doing? is anyone else worried about having a toddler and a newborn? im bricking it lol xxxx

Hi 'Wantabean'....Sorry to hear about your aches & pains :hugs:

Heartburn is terrible, I had it so bad with DD toward the end of pregnancy, had a little with this one, but it comes & go's :thumbup: The tips ive heard that may help (& worth a try) is to eat small & often snacks in the evening, stretch your arms up high above your head for a short time (tried that last one the other day & didnt get woken with heartburn)

Im also having a csection, did you have one with your Son? Im a bit nervous about coping with 2 LO's after this csection! :wacko:

Great double buggy :thumbup: I really should start having a look at them myself!

Great bumpie :kiss: You look amazing, such a neat bump
Im thinking of trying to 'dig out' bump pics with DD at this time, to compare sizes :winkwink:

What are you doing for Camerons Birthday? :cake: Will you be having a party? :bunny:

Gorgeous bump!! I too feel huge compared to last pregnancy, but there's two in there this time, so it makes sense. It's a little upsetting though, because I got away without stretch marks last time and my tummy went right back to normal (I never had a super model body, but at least my tummy was reasonably flat). But now the stretchmarks have started and I'm only 25 weeks. And I keep hearing horrid stories of "twin skin" and am worried my stomach will look like hamburger meat after this. :cry:

Apple, if your stomach was pretty flat before expecting the twins, I would say you have a great chance of bouncing back again :kiss:

When I was in the December Dreamer thread last year (when expecting DD) there was a beautiful lady having twins, you may have seen her around 'Nut_shake'....
She still looks completely stunning :sulk: (joking, she is lovely:friends:)

Yeah i had a section last time but it was an emergency and i got put to sleep as they didnt have time for spinal. Really worried about spinal this time :( i was the same last time round, didnt have a single stretchmark and snapped back to a uk size 6 after 5weeks. I have had stretchmarks creeping up up all over my legs and bum for a few weeks now :( none one my bump YET though lol apple im sure u will look great!! If u didnt have any last time im sure u wont get many this time. Im sure you will snap back quickly this time 2.
We are having a party for Cameron at the soft play area near my house :) really looking forward to it. Struggling a little bit tbh coz its been a hrd year! Bit hormonal as got told the day Cam was born that he wasnt gonna make it thru the night and here we are nearly a year later planning his party. Its def digging up a lot of feelings i thought i had forgotten.
This is gonna sound quite bad girls but did u all plan to get pregnant again so quickly? Ours was most def a little surprise lol we were planning a few years age gap lol but if its ment to be!! Lol please dont anyone take that the wrong way though :) xxx

Hello! (thanks for reminding me about the thread Kelly!)

There'll be 22 months between my 2. :pink: and :blue:

:cloud9:

I'm finding pregnancy harder this time. I've got lots of aches and pains (probably from running around after my daughter at all hours :haha::dohh:) and am already having braxton hicks!!

Yep we got pregnant on our first try ... what we weren't expecting was two babies!! We actually only intended on two kids. Now we get a bonus :thumbup:

And yes pregnancy is way harder this time and have been having BHs since 16 weeks. They are getting more and more uncomfortable all the time.

OOOH thanks for reminding me as well. I was feeling terrible about this pregnancy, feeling like my son wouldn't understand but he's now almost 18 months and he's saying baby and pointing at my belly and giving it kisses and stuff. Just hope he isn't too jealous when she gets here. He will be 21 months then! I'm anxious but very nervous as well!

:wave: 36 weeks for me today...eeeeeekkkksss!!!!

Apple- my mum had twins and she doesnt have a single stretchie so it IS possible! :D My pregnancy is harder this time too (and only 1 lol) I was sick with Ella, but VERY sick this time, being hospitilised, and at only half way i can barely walk with the sciatica. It is so fun isnt it :dohh: :lol:

you&me- happy 36 weeks! yay you must be the 1st in our group to pop I can't wait so excited for you! :dance:

lakens mummy- i know how you feel- Ella points to my tummy and says bubba, and gives it kisses, when i say ruby she says bubba so she does know what we are talking about. But still at this age i'm not entirely sure she understands the concept of it. i hope she doesnt get jealous aswell :wacko:

:hugs: MissMuffet. Your pregnancy sounds harder than mine. And I have a close friend who had sciatica and I felt so bad for her. I am achy and sore and have uncomfortable contractions, but that's nothing compared to sciatica. :hugs:

Do any of you have trouble with an affectionate toddler that just isn't very gentle? The bigger and tighter my belly gets, the more painful it is when he climbs on top of me or accidentally elbows or headbutts me. I tell him it hurts, but he doesn't seem to get if :shrug:

Hi ladies, was wondering if all the running around and bending
Up and down / with our LO's will give us a higher chance of delivering early rather than late???
I wonder? What do u think?

Probably. First time mothers are more likely to go overdue anyways.

Sorry Girls ~ No time to catch up today...So busy, busy, busy! :loopy:

Be on tommorow though :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back