'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

That's something i'm also worried about, that our little boy wont get the attention he would of if there wasn't another baby coming along. The pregnancy is so hard with the tiredness mostly, but i'm trying to carry on as normal as possible as i dont want him missing out, but you know what it's like with pregnancy, there's days you just want to sit down or lay on the sofa. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we have a newborn.
But my DH made me feel better by saying what he will miss out on with our full attention, he will gain getting a little brother or sister his own age, which will be nice for him growing up.

Hello Lovlies :wave: Im finding it harder to get on to B&B as much at the mo'....As you can see from my ticker, I only have 2 weeks until I emigrate to the other side of the world!! :argh:

I will try my best to get on as much as I can though :coffee: Cos I love this thread :cloud9:

Can you add me to the list on the front page please :flower:

:wave: Love to add you

Please fill this in, stating if your LO is Boy or Girl & if your new LO is Boy Girl or unknown yet :

Username:
Age gap:

Hiya :flower: I'm 19 weeks pregnant today and have an 8 month old little boy. This is our 4th, we also have a 12 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. This pregnancy was a complete shock, it will be roughly a 13 month age gap, lo is 1 on the 27th feb and i'm due on 31st march. I've got a feeling this is another little boy! But a girl would be lovely too so i don't mind which it is :baby: We have our scan next friday, haven't decided whether to find out or not, but i bet once we are there i wont be able to resist :haha:

Welcome :wave: Exciting for your scan on Friday :happydance:

May I join Please!! =]

My age gap isn't as close to everyone elses, but I think close enough??

My Baby girl Alexa is a year old right now. So they will be 21 months apart when Little one will be born. It's rough already! Alexa is hitting her terrible twos a year early lol. This is going to be rough! lol. But excited all the same.

And someone said they felt sad because their little one alive now, won't be the "baby" when your new little one is born. I deffinately am sad about that too. Some times I feel like it isn't fair to her. But I pray that I will be able to let her stay a baby for as long as I can. & Hope it isn't too overwhelming when newborn is born. =]

:wave: Welcome ~ Lovely to have you join

Congrats on your new pregnancy :baby:

Added you Louise N :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ive been suffering with a bad back for the past couple of days, not lower back pain (that I expect) more middle back pain ~ Its that bad it keeps me awake & I have to take paracetomol :cry:

Hope your back pain eases off soon. I'm getting pains all around my hips this time, I too find it wakes me up at night :wacko:

Hope your back pain eases off soon. I'm getting pains all around my hips this time, I too find it wakes me up at night :wacko:

Thankyou :friends:

I asked the consultant about it today & he said that as it was my 4th pregnancy, my muscles wouldnt be as supportive now & so backache (at any point of my back) is 'normal' :(

I had terrible hip pain when expecting my DD, mostly in the 3rd Tri...So no doubt thats something else I have to look forward to! :haha:

Do you use a pillow to elevate one leg, I did find that helped a little :flower:

i got my angelsounds this morning, cant wait tilli get 5mins to see if i can fond baby :D
x

Hey ladies!! Can i join? I am pregnant with my 3rd baby. I have a 17 month old son. I also have a daughter who is 3. It is so much harder to be pregnant and look after little ones all day. No rest at all!

i got my angelsounds this morning, cant wait tilli get 5mins to see if i can fond baby :D
x

Howd it go, any luck? :shrug:

No luck this time, but gonna try few times a day, at least i heard my own heartbeat :thumbup:

Hey ladies!! Can i join? I am pregnant with my 3rd baby. I have a 17 month old son. I also have a daughter who is 3. It is so much harder to be pregnant and look after little ones all day. No rest at all!

Hey welcome :hugs:

Yikes! I just visited a local mom with 5 month old twin girls and it scared the crap out of me ... and she didn't have any other kids either. Oh god I think I'm in trouble :(

Hey Girls :wave:

:yipee: Its my 'V' Day :dance:

Hope you are all doing Ok :flower: Im not gonna be online for a few days

Have a lovely weekend all ~ Speak next week at some point

Its my final countdown to emigration!! :plane: :argh:

Our little guy didn't want to wait around for his elective section date, and due to PET made his arrival by emergency section at 37w +1 day on Tuesday 8th November weighing 7lbs 15.5zs.

Mitchell Allan C (aka Mitch)

Attachments

• Mitch.jpg
    Mitch.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Our little guy didn't want to wait around for his elective section date, and due to PET made his arrival by emergency section at 37w +1 day on Tuesday 8th November weighing 7lbs 15.5zs.

Mitchell Allan C (aka Mitch)

I was just about to sign off.....Im so glad I didnt :dance:

:yipee: Many Congratulations on your beautiful little Boy :blue::dance: He really is totally adorable :cloud9:

Hope you are doing well :flower::flower::flower:

Our 1st Baby for the group ~ :wohoo:

Im not gonna be getting online much now, until we are settled in Australia at least :plane:

I will pop in when I can though...:flower:

Things are crazy & stressful! :wacko:

Good luck Kelly, I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family :hugs:

Congrats you and me on the birth of your son :) :)

How is everyone? I have just moved so wont be on properly untill i manage to get the internet transfered over :( i have felt quite lost without bnb :( boooo

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"