'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

hey ladies i dont think i have introduced myself here :wave:
i have an 11 month old son and im due m second son on the 16th feb but he will be making his guest appearance on the 1st feb via section <3 well thats if he makes it that far lol he is being a rather naughty baby and has had me in hosp with contractions quite a few times already lol how are you all doing? im starting to find it hard to change nappys now that im getting a rather large bump lol trying to talk oh into doing all the changes but he isnt really up for it lol how are your los doing?

Kirstie

xxxx

Hello

I have to join this thread :D I have a 13 month old son & I'm due a yellow bump on dec 4th :)

Just popping in quickly, as have to get dinner done :munch:

Just want to say welcome to the new members :wave: Great to have you join us

Will come & chat more soon :coffee:

I will also get started on the front page member list later :thumbup:

starbound your baby is so so so gorgeous!! he is def a lil cutie :) how u finding your pregnancy? xxx

I have decided I am going to keep baking this bump...forever...

...I am so not ready for another baby :haha: I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet!!

Sorry I didnt come back last nite Girls :flower:

Yesterday was a day of going through rooms, cupboards, drawers etc deciding what we are taking, selling or giving away before our emigration, so last nite, I was shattered! :sleep:

Can i join you girls :D

Im pregnant with my 2nd due 20th may, and my daughter is 10months, there will be a 17month age gap between my 2.

x

Im pregnant with my 2nd due 20th may, and my daughter is 10months, there will be a 17month age gap between my 2.

x

:yipee: Welcome ~ Be lovely to have you join us :wave:

Have you had your scan date through yet? :shrug:

Im sorry I still havent done the front page yet...I promise I will :thumbup:

But as you can see on my tickers, I have a fair bit on right now! :loopy:

x

:cry: no scan date still :coffee:
hopefully sometime this weekk, fingers crossed very tightly!

how is the packing going :hugs:

x

:cry: no scan date still :coffee:
hopefully sometime this weekk, fingers crossed very tightly!

how is the packing going :hugs:

Yes...fingers crossed :flower:

Dont ask about the packing!
:ignore: :haha:

it will all be worth it in the end, just remember to take it easy :hugs:

Todays 'bump pic' :kiss: Anyone else sharing?

Attachments

• y1mcuOr2H3e6QGOjGXrc0sWBnhFQBPXMWA7xKEoXFyGwKactMkxUlLuDaCHVZPHYMRbhZxzuBb2TefqyvQdY7W3Iw_ByWh_x.png
    y1mcuOr2H3e6QGOjGXrc0sWBnhFQBPXMWA7xKEoXFyGwKactMkxUlLuDaCHVZPHYMRbhZxzuBb2TefqyvQdY7W3Iw_ByWh_x.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 26
what a fantastic bump! i cant wait to show my bump pics, im just kinda bloated at the moment x

what a fantastic bump! i cant wait to show my bump pics, im just kinda bloated at the moment x

Its funny because no-one likes to ask if your pregnant, just in case you have some serious baby bulge left over from your last LO :haha:

hey! glad to see you are all doing well, welcome to the newbies :hi:

i'll try take a bumpie pic tomorrow :)

:flower: my teenie bump pic took this morning

has anyone thought about double prams yet? i like the hauck roadster but i dont no anyone with it to ask what its like
x

Attachments

• Photo-0492.jpg
    Photo-0492.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
:wave:

I have posted messages to all those that 1st signed up for our thread, just saying it would be nice to see them on here again :coffee:

If we could get this thread busy & chatty, I think it will be a great support for all of us :flower:

My Baby is currently 7 months and I'm 10 weeks pregnant with baby no 2 eeek. I always wanted my children close together but reality has hit and some days I feel great and other days I'm thinking OMG am I mad. I'm sure this thread will be a great support:flower:

My Baby is currently 7 months and I'm 10 weeks pregnant with baby no 2 eeek. I always wanted my children close together but reality has hit and some days I feel great and other days I'm thinking OMG am I mad. I'm sure this thread will be a great support:flower:

:wave: Welcome ~ Lovely to have you join

How have you been feeling so far? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"