'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

HI guys :xmas3:

Hope you dont mind me butting in but I just found this thread.

I'm Lucie, mum to a little girl who is now 13 mths and I am just over 29 weeks pregnant with a little boy! There will be 16 mths between them.

xxx

ive got a 21 month old daughter who i adore :) and about to pop a little boy lol

Hi lovelies :flower:

Im sorry I dont have time to update right now, literally only popping on for a minute

Just wanted to let you all know we have arrived in Australia :coolio: Felling a little emotional right now, but im sure thats to be expected

Hope you are all well & catch up soon :friends:

hi ladies! can I join in too? :) I have a 21 month old daughter called Poppy and I'm due on 15th May!

Sorry I haven't been on much. Life has been pretty uneventful and I don't have much to add. I'm 31 weeks today and wishing it was more like 36 weeks. I'm beyond the size I was with my son just before he was born and find it hard to fathom still having over a month to go.

I have not been around much either, lots of things going on, house hunting and alsorts.

NUKE!!- i remember you from my last pregnancy! So many of us are in here again it's so exciting! :D:D x

Welcome Nuke :wave:

Thanks for the updates Apple & MissMuffet.....

Can we please see a bumpie picture Apple? :kiss:

MissMuffet, how are you finding house hunting whilst pregnant with a LO...:shrug: Im finding it awful, I just want to be settled & im far from feeling that right now :nope:

hi ladies! can I join in too? :) I have a 21 month old daughter called Poppy and I'm due on 15th May!

Just wanting to add you to the front page, but my baby brain, along with it being 6.45am here isnt letting me calculate your LO's age gap difference! :blush:

31 weeks with twins:
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/31weeks.jpg

Wow apple, no wonder you cant wait for B.day to arrive ~ Looking beautiful though :kiss: (I know you prob dont feel it, but you do) :flower:

Welcome Nuke :wave:

Thanks for the updates Apple & MissMuffet.....

Can we please see a bumpie picture Apple? :kiss:

MissMuffet, how are you finding house hunting whilst pregnant with a LO...:shrug: Im finding it awful, I just want to be settled & im far from feeling that right now :nope:

We only just started looking as we havnt had any money for bond until now. I just want out of here and be settled before bubs arrives :brat: but theres so much competetion as because of the earthquakes the demand for houses on this side of town are alot higher :dohh: i'm NOT looking foward the whole packing and cleaning up part

My 28 week bumpie....:baby:

Attachments

• 28 Weeks ~ DD2.png
    28 Weeks ~ DD2.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
Just popping back on here to bump the thread & noticed apple84 has had her twins ~ Many Congrats :baby::baby: They are adorable :cloud9:

Hows everyone else doing? :shrug:

Im getting a bit nervous, as I only have 3 weeks to go & still havent bought a darn thing! :blush: Been so busy with the 3 moves we have done since November

Good news from here though, we have bought our 1st Aussie home & move in 4 days before LO arrives via csection :happydance:

yea i'm very unorganised lol. Oooh I just seen apple has had her girls! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->